Mod. Notice Vale/RIP Cammo78

Remove this Banner Ad

250354_10150257422002869_1251882_n.jpg
Cameron Roberts. Fantastic bloke, loved a drink in moderation and an absolute sports nut. I used to referee basketball with him years ago. Never said a bad word about anyone. Except on the bay :)

I'll miss our chats even though I hadn't seen him in the flesh for the best part of a decade.

I'm glad he managed to see his beloved Doggies upset the Swans in one of the best victories he would have witnessed. He was there to witness it too.

Seeya Cam. Rest in Paradise.

No. Just a passionate fan.

That is uncanny that there are 2 Cameron Roberts with the sane birthdate and one played AFL for the Cats and yet it wasn't Cammo78 who did play footy for Mooroolbark. Just crazy

Still shocked about his passing

Sorry to hear, out of hundreds of different posters on here there is only a few username's that stick in my mind & one was his. Condolences to those who knew him, RIP

So much this. I can count on my fingers and toes the posters names I remember.
Cammo78 was one - I always felt he didn't take any discussion too seriously, was just like he was talking footy with his mates.

RIP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

seems he lives 10-15 minutes away from me

So sad so so sad

We need to have a lolnorf thread honouring him every time we play norf

It will be done... Round 22 Faceoff : Dogs v LOLNORF

Wow, I really can't believe this. I saw someone quote his last thread, and thought he'd cracked it and sworn himself off BigFooty. Then I read this, really sad.

Sorry for the intrusion, but I just read about this terrible news on the Bay. As others have noted, 36 is way, way too young.

I didn't always agree with Cammo's opinions but I certainly admired his passion and humor. My sincerest condolences go out to his family and friends.

#RIPCammo78
#lolnorf

Going to miss you Cam. You were a great bloke taken way too soon. I will forever cherish the great times we got to spend together chatting about Supercoach, NBA and AFL for hours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back