Secondary VCE English Exam

Remove this Banner Ad

I think I did alright in the Language Analysis bit. I went 5 minutes over the recommended time limit of an hour, but I made a glorious comeback with my Generals Die in Bed essay which I thought I did really well on. Context essay was reasonable, but I still got 4 pages for it.

All up I got 4 pages for all of them, 12 pages isnt too bad. Especially since I only did 9 pages in the Trial Exam and ended up getting 25/30 for it, so im reasonably confident. :thumbsu:

Made the best out of that crap article I think. I thought Voxi was the name of the magazine?? What was the author arguing against exactly? that we should keep everything the same as it is now? Why the bloody hell would you waste your time writing about that....

Did kinda meh for my Generals Die in Bed essay. Hated both topics we got given for it.

Think I did ok for the context piece, basically ended up writing the same piece I wrote for my SAC which I got an A for, so here hoping there's a repeat of that :p

It was alright but I personally don't think I did as well as I should have. I'll probably get a B/A- or something and it'll drag my study score down heaps. The Language Analysis piece was rubbish and the picture was too subjective also. Other than that, the Context prompt for Whose Reality was good and the A Man for All Seasons topics were good too. The only thing I regret is not studying for Romulus, My Father, the first topic was so easy.

Why didn't you study for it?

Got a BusManagement exam on Wednesday, year 11, unit 2. Am in year 10 (started early) and have to for the first time go to the senior campus and sit the exam.

Have been there before for open days and know people there, so no real biggy.
Just have to read over revision a few more times then last semesters exam (still got 84% with no proper studying). Bring it on!

Got a BusManagement exam on Wednesday, year 11, unit 2. Am in year 10 (started early) and have to for the first time go to the senior campus and sit the exam.

Have been there before for open days and know people there, so no real biggy.
Just have to read over revision a few more times then last semesters exam (still got 84% with no proper studying). Bring it on!

The red card is perhaps timely. You won't be distracted from study.:thumbsu: Good luck with the exam.

Got ****ed over by The Kite Runner essay. The rest was fine.

I chose Romeo and Juliet for my english exam today. Could have done The Kite Runner but Romeo and Juilet was easier. I used the TEEL structure (Topic, Evidence, Explantion and Link) and the essay becomes so much easier with a structure.

I chose Romeo and Juliet for my english exam today. Could have done The Kite Runner but Romeo and Juilet was easier. I used the TEEL structure (Topic, Evidence, Explantion and Link) and the essay becomes so much easier with a structure.

True. I learnt TEEL from my daughters. We just muddled through unstructured when I was at school. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Secondary VCE English Exam

Remove this Banner Ad

Back