Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

We should ban players having a break during bye week. Keep training, no games is a good enough break.

If you dish up the shit like yesterday, they don’t deserve a break.

Freo is not ruthless enough, the tail is wagging the dog and the players can do what they want. Time to reel it back in.
While I agree in principle, I don’t think that would be possible to enforce as I’m fairly certain that would be part of the EBA with the players association.
I kinda wish players would do it voluntarily though

These performances are just unacceptable. We will absolutely not make finals. We keep hearing about how talented this group is but maybe they're not that good. Or maybe the coaches are shit. This club will fold before winning a flag.
When the chips are down you need guys who will win at any cost.
This team lacks those type of players. How do you turn around a team of down
hill skiers?
We have been compared to the Hawks as both are young lists, so that game should
be an eye opener. Going by history we should easily win.
But the Hawks are getting back the Nasty and how long before Mitchell surpasses
Jlo?
A player like Ginnivan would of been handy at Freo, but he wouldn’t even be on our
radar.
Guaranteed a coach like Mitchell at Freo would demand physically and fix the bad kicking.
We need better off field leadership, it’s the difference between making finals and
dominating. IMO he was the difference at the eagles in 2018, we need an enforcer
in the box.

When the chips are down you need guys who will win at any cost.
This team lacks those type of players. How do you turn around a team of down
hill skiers?
We have been compared to the Hawks as both are young lists, so that game should
be an eye opener. Going by history we should easily win.
But the Hawks are getting back the Nasty and how long before Mitchell surpasses
Jlo?
A player like Ginnivan would of been handy at Freo, but he wouldn’t even be on our
radar.
Guaranteed a coach like Mitchell at Freo would demand physically and fix the bad kicking.
We need better off field leadership, it’s the difference between making finals and
dominating. IMO he was the difference at the eagles in 2018, we need an enforcer
in the box.
I would argue that the football Hawks are playing at the moment are better than any Jlo part of his tenure. Even when we played finals, the game plan seemed glitchy

For those watching at the ground, was there something you could see that wasn't reflected on the telecast, that was really off or was what we saw pretty much captured it

For those watching at the ground, was there something you could see that wasn't reflected on the telecast, that was really off or was what we saw pretty much captured it
Umpiring was poor, bulldogs got a lot of very soft calls.
Bulldogs had 1 of those days where everything clicked, the impossible goals stuck and the ball bounced their way.

I got to ask Lobb if he was looking for another job in person 😂😂😂

Fyfe was hopeless. He was flat footed, kicking was horrible, holding the ball, I assumed he had been subbed off in the last.
Amiss and Tracey missing the easy shots really deflated the team.
Darcey had a shocker.
No accountability in the middle.
Wagner is not afl level.

I'm my opinion we were playing better than the scoreboard.
Missed Chappy.
J Lo had nothing when dogs got off the leash.

Something bothered me a little
Every time the defenders would let a goal through that would all get together and low key high 5 each other.
There is a time to get happy and lovey with each other.
Maybe not when you let an easy goal through.
Need someone out there to say you need to do something different.
You ****ed up.
Just my opinion.
We are lacking mongrel..

Kumbiah everyone. Have a good weekend.

I noticed a couple of players jogging around before the end of the first quarter when they could have impacted the play with defensive pressure (this was actually while we were briefly ahead) and they reminded me of those clips Kane Cornes does on footy classified when he’s been calling out North or west coast players over the last 2 years for being way way off the tempo and pitch of the game defensively.

I noticed a couple of players jogging around before the end of the first quarter when they could have impacted the play with defensive pressure (this was actually while we were briefly ahead) and they reminded me of those clips Kane Cornes does on footy classified when he’s been calling out North or west coast players over the last 2 years for being way way off the tempo and pitch of the game defensively.
Interesting.. name names lol but yes 1st qrter bit alarming

Lol we’ll be lucky to make the eight this coach and game plan is moot in today’s footy add in a mentally weak team when there are expectations put on them.
The game plan is there and can work.
Just the players lack effort and accountability at crucial times throughout the season. Yep, the players are mentally weak when challenged.
West Coast- scared.
Port and Carlton last 2 minutes- nervous
Yesterday all the good feelings got to their head over the bye.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bulldogs had 1 of those days where everything clicked, the impossible goals stuck and the ball bounced their way.

Fyfe was hopeless. He was flat footed, kicking was horrible, holding the ball, I assumed he had been subbed off in the last.
Darcey had a shocker.
Wagner is not afl level.

Missed Chappy.

Every time the defenders would let a goal through that would all get together and low key high 5 each other.
You ****ed up.
Just my opinion.
We are lacking mongrel..

Interesting that Wagner is not AFL level, probably why he lined up for peel this weekend!

Did you mean Walker, or perhaps Draper?

Most worrying is that it didn’t seem to cross their mind this smashing might be coming on Saturday. No moved to counter what happens when we’re smashed at the contest.

Swear this club thinks the games won before the first bounce🥴-would be interesting to know the percentage of wins we have had when 30-40 points down in a game

Darcey had a shocker.
Wagner is not afl level.

Missed Chappy.

You ****ed up.
Just my opinion.
We are lacking mongrel..

Do you think three weeks straight at Marvel made the dogs more used to things like the bounce?

Why did Australia win today against Scotland.

They had us on the rack. Why bother chasing 180

We should have done the moral thing and lost to let the Scots through and boot England home.
ha ha - when we got an early wicket it looked like we were being serious, so they could have easily thrown this one

We should ban players having a break during bye week. Keep training, no games is a good enough break.

If you dish up the shit like yesterday, they don’t deserve a break.

Freo is not ruthless enough, the tail is wagging the dog and the players can do what they want. Time to reel it back in.
So who were the players that went over ?

I agree it’s bullshit and I’m not f*n happy about it , even if we had won

Effectively we the members are their employers and to my mind they have 6 months out of season to do whatever the F*k they like

Not happy Jan !

Sadly the members are not the employers as Fremantle is owned by the WAFC no control from members . This is why they do t care what members think , the board , president , managers etc are not worried about their jobs when team doesn’t perform

Sadly the members are not the employers as Fremantle is owned by the WAFC no control from members . This is why they do t care what members think , the board , president , managers etc are not worried about their jobs when team doesn’t perform
Well if there were no members there wouldn’t be much of a club

No club has any member control. This isn't Germany where the fans own 51% of the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back