Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Spot on

We need a Papley , Kozi , Rachelle , Keyes type urgently

Our slow transition to forwards doesn’t help, by the time they get back from being defenders it’s congested with the opposition

Freddy doesn’t crumb
Switta tries but gets pushed around
Not sure what Sturt does ( yes he’s reverted back to the norm )

Young is actually a good crumber but how much can be expected of him

If we draft two good small forwards, and push some of the mids out of the forward line, we will be a lot better.

Berry and Kako are must gets in my opinion.

If we draft two good small forwards, and push some of the mids out of the forward line, we will be a lot better.

Berry and Kako are must gets in my opinion.
Yehhhh
Naaa

I just don’t think we have time for kids
Window is wide open
Plus I thought we were trying to lure a big fish with our best picks ?

Copper Simpson could be filling that void right now but they are just too young

By all means get those guys you have mentioned with late picks if that’s possible

Baker would have been the closest ready made available but it’s a shame he doesn’t want to Freo

I'm so pissed we have likely cost ourselves top 4

If there is any season that a top 4 team can pinch one before their time, its this one

I think we all acknowledge its probably 1 year or 2 (or 1 player or 2) before our time but this season is incredibly even, we could beat anyone on our day
I’m pissed too. And I’m more pissed with the complacency from other supporters.

Went from a no excuses team to an all excuses team.

“Oh no of course 12th place was going to beat 4th, happens all the time. 12th placed teams are always formidable”
“Tasmania is a little cold and windy. You can’t win under those conditions”
“The flight was 6 hours not 5, everyone knows every extra hour is worth three goals”

We have 3 weeks to turn it around but if we show up like that we don't deserve finals.

4 times this year we've choked a final quarter lead, 4 ****ing times.
I think we have enough evidence from this season to suggest that we are not a top four team. Our midfield got destroyed against the Eagles, Hawks, Dogs and now Essendon. Three of those teams will probably not even make finals! The only positive from this season so far is the development of our forwardline and emergence of Young. Perhaps trading in players and the natural growth of our midfield will take us to top four next year but idk how much more our midfielders can improve.

I think we have enough evidence from this season to suggest that we are not a top four team. Our midfield got destroyed against the Eagles, Hawks, Dogs and now Essendon. Three of those teams will probably not even make finals! The only positive from this season so far is the development of our forwardline and emergence of Young. Perhaps trading in players and the natural growth of our midfield will take us to top four next year but idk how much more our midfielders can improve.
This doesn't really make sense because you are omitting all of the good midfield we beat and just listing midfield we lost to....pretty basic analysis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have been given so many chances this year to rise to the occasion and every time we have choked.

Game tied, 30 seconds to go , never got the sense that midfield group understood what they had to do or what was at stake. Maybe next year ey?
You just know what this team will do in a big final

This doesn't really make sense because you are omitting all of the good midfield we beat and just listing midfield we lost to....pretty basic analysis.
Respectfully, if you beat up good teams but lose to average teams, you probably won't make a premiership. Premiership contenders need to be consistent. That is why I said Brisbane will make the grand final because they have been incredibly consistent and disciplined but Sydney will not.

Respectfully, if you beat up good teams but lose to average teams, you probably won't make a premiership. Premiership contenders need to be consistent. That is why I said Brisbane will make the grand final because they have been incredibly consistent and disciplined but Sydney will not.
Good on you kid, you weren't saying this 4 weeks ago though. Just reacting to hoops and jumping them.

100%
Missed him
He’s the one

I’m all in
Throw the kitchen sink at him , sell the farm , hock your grandma- whatever it takes 😁

Yesterday proved exactly how much we need him

Damn I hope they can get that one done 🤞🤞🤞
Picked a good time to take a day off bro.

So? We beat Brisbane...and they didn't are stk supporters saying "look at longmuir he beat the lions".....******ed argument.
You were saying that Lyon wasn't any good as a coach because St Kilda were getting beaten by Brisbane today. Barassi wouldn't have St Kilda win today. My reply was simply to emphasize what a simple and rather nonsensical argument you were making.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back