Opinion Vent & Offtopic

Remove this Banner Ad

I was just thinking re the Metricon sponsorship ending and had a light bulb moment! If anyone has a direct line into the club - shouldn't we be looking at Sunland as a potential sponsor.

Imagine - Sunland Stadium : Home of the Gold Coast Suns. They've just sold off the retail precinct at Marina Concourse (behind the oval) for $15 million or so - and might be keen to splash some cash around the area. I'd be surprised it they hadn't thought of this but don't have a lot of confidence in that part of the Club. If anyone likes this enough - can they at least suggest it?

I was just thinking re the Metricon sponsorship ending and had a light bulb moment! If anyone has a direct line into the club - shouldn't we be looking at Sunland as a potential sponsor.

Imagine - Sunland Stadium : Home of the Gold Coast Suns. They've just sold off the retail precinct at Marina Concourse (behind the oval) for $15 million or so - and might be keen to splash some cash around the area. I'd be surprised it they hadn't thought of this but don't have a lot of confidence in that part of the Club. If anyone likes this enough - can they at least suggest it?
1666656229523.png

sunland are winding down. selling all their assets and delisting from the stock exchange.

We can open up a SUNSland where all the old Suns players go to live out their days. We can charge people entry to go see them.

Holy shit imagine...

Ride the Timmy Sumner Hanger Ride which launches you to the sky for a hanger but you never come back and aren't allowed to ride any other rides thereafter.

Holy s**t imagine...

Ride the Timmy Sumner Hanger Ride which launches you to the sky for a hanger but you never come back and aren't allowed to ride any other rides thereafter.
Joel Wilkinson's Workshop, where you are given every tool ever known to man but you have no idea what to do with them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm hanging out for the Campbell Brown Experience where he takes your money then takes a dump on you
I recall being offered something similar in Amsterdam years ago

SCHNEIDER-Adam.jpg

I'm hanging out for the Campbell Brown Experience where he takes your money then takes a dump on you
I recall being offered something similar in Amsterdam years ago

Sorry Big Red Machine. Took you to the wrong country

Interesting Treloar and his Mrs now own 3 properties in and around Brisbane…

Treloar contracted till 2025 things that make you go 🤨 hrmmm

Interesting Treloar and his Mrs now own 3 properties in and around Brisbane…

Treloar contracted till 2025 things that make you go 🤨 hrmmm
And best mates with Dunkley, who is now on the Lions list.............

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Vent & Offtopic

Remove this Banner Ad

Back