Some much for Ross Lyon not resting players
i have
Chapman
Roo
Hayes
balla
God
all out and facing 2 zeros in the forward line
Geez i thought i had it tough might retract this from the thread and put it into a thankgod i am ONLY copping 2 zeros thread :):D

**** you ross lyon. All year I have enjoyed your teams onfield success and the high scoring by the dreamteam players, but the fact you rested all these players during the first week of dreamteam finals, has really p*ssed me off.

I hope you guys dont win the flag, and its a pity since saints haven won one since 66. Come grand final day i will be barracking for your opponent purley because of you f*cked my DT after a whole season of effort went into it.

I picked up Ryan Hargrave this week, using my second last trade, to try and get a jump on the people above me with lots of zeros.

**** you, Ryan Hargrave, you lazy, non-scoring, ****ing ****.

Exactly what I did, Grimes > Hargrave hoping Grimes might miss a couple. One trade left now.

Thought I would gain 100 points this week even if Grimes plays next week.

**** you Hargrave, **** you Buddy, **** you Ross Lyon, **** you Goddard, **** you Fisher, **** you Dal Santo, **** you Ablett (c), **** you in advance Presti, **** you Grimes, **** you Ross Lyon for making me play Presti.

**** you Hargrave, **** you Buddy, **** you Ross Lyon, **** you Goddard, **** you Fisher, **** you Dal Santo, **** you Ablett (c), **** you in advance Presti, **** you Grimes, **** you Ross Lyon for making me play Presti.
and in advance, **** ESSENDON

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and in advance, **** ESSENDON

Don't ****ing tack that on the end of my post.

What the **** kind of supporter abuses their own team BEFORE THE ****ING GAME HAS STARTED?

I think the Dons will get up tonight, and if they don't, I'll be pissed off, and there's a good chance I'll be pissed off at the way they played, but saying **** your own team before the game has started is ****ing embarrassing.

I'm going to vent at pathetic, spineless, bandwagoning little ***** like footycool who don't have the balls to support their team.

What the **** kind of supporter abuses their own team BEFORE THE ****ING GAME HAS STARTED?

I think the Dons will get up tonight, and if they don't, I'll be pissed off, and there's a good chance I'll be pissed off at the way they played, but saying **** your own team before the game has started is ****ing embarrassing.

I'm going to vent at pathetic, spineless, bandwagoning little ***** like footycool who don't have the balls to support their team.
i take that back, im going tonight and also hoping to win, i go week in week out

DONT RULE IT OUT, been a upsets round and im feeling good, im going and hoping for a win

I havent quite yet it will be a close one but it wont help your guys that you have lost a fair few of your players in the past 2 weeks i mean if we win tonight we will have our finals spot wrapped up

I havent quite yet it will be a close one but it wont help your guys that you have lost a fair few of your players in the past 2 weeks i mean if we win tonight we will have our finals spot wrapped up

If we are to win, it's because we match up well on you guys, the pressure is off because everyone's written us off, and we've got a balanced team selected.

Dunno, if he stop brown=win!

Ease up BTG I think he meant it tongue in cheek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back