Vent Thread (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well my Palmer experiment has backfired!

May have to trade him this week for Bird, Ebert or..

Well my Palmer experiment has backfired!

May have to trade him this week for Bird, Ebert or..

Ive got him too, looked disinterested and slow today, very frustrating. I spent most of the game in a rage looking for someone to trade him too, mcarthy being the prime candidate. But i have settled down and im now thinking i will stick with him a bit longer, only one bad game, he shouldnt lose money anyway.

WTF he scored 90 odd last week. IMO he'll average 85+

Yeah, I was venting.
There's no point trading him right now. Was hoping he'd turn into a keeper but just looked shit today.

Who does Tom Couch have to **** to get a game for the rabble that is the Melbourne Football Club? :mad:

Why in hell would you have him?

Couch was in my initial side, it was either pick him or Hall. Really not too fussed about the decision right now, both a bad. Hall will rise in money a little bit after this round, however if Couch plays round 4 (i can only hope) then i cant see much point in trading Dickson (yet to rise in price) or Hall expected to rise 20k to him. Its really just wasting trades. While if you wait 2-3 more rounds you will have possible options of Kerridge, Pfeiffer, Treloar and Zorko.

I certainly didn't pick Hall because i was going to get Kennedy's score in fact D.Smith was my emergency and i got his 69 for round 1.

But stuff you Neeld.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couch looking like a juicy longer term downgrade for those not silly enough to already have him. Cant see him even getting a game next few weeks seeings he didnt even make an Emergency after all those outs, so has to get into the side OVER all the senior players being 'punished' and sent to the magoos for a week or two, who will return over next couple of weeks ahead of Couch... then possibly also pushing Couch into the return timing of players like Strauss?

All week I had planned Mumford to Ryder and Broughton to Goddard.

I ended up backing out and just going Broughton to Waters.

Now Mumford is looking terrible and Waters has had an injury scare.. fmdt.

Hopefully Mummy can lift and repay the faith.

How the fuck am i the only one in all 5 of my league games that holds pendles? what the flying fuck!

It's always the way, whenever you have a premium that has a shocker none of your opponents have them.

When they kill it with a monster score all your opponents have them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vent Thread (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back