Vent Thread (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Venting at myself for picking Boomer Harvey

I am an idiot!

Will cut losses this week, and pick up Danger/Chappy, Robbo to expensive now
Edit: Having looked at his draw, surely he can score against WB, Port and Bris in the next 3

Why THE HELL DOES GOODES HAVE TO BE OUT, I HAVE TO TRADE HIM NOW BECAUSE I AM PLAYING A GOOD OPPONENT AND EVEN THOUGH I AM F**(&^ 2nd FOR TOTAL POINTS IN MY LEAGUE I HAVE ONLY WON ONE GOD DAMN GAME.

Why THE HELL DOES GOODES HAVE TO BE OUT, I HAVE TO TRADE HIM NOW BECAUSE I AM PLAYING A GOOD OPPONENT AND EVEN THOUGH I AM F**(&^ 2nd FOR TOTAL POINTS IN MY LEAGUE I HAVE ONLY WON ONE GOD DAMN GAME.
Only the champions get injured in the 4th qtr after they've already done the right thing and tonned up or close to it. Its about as good as a disappointment gets.

When they go down in the 1st qtr with 20 pts THEN u can really whinge :thumbsu:

Besides ...with his playing record you might want to put money on him missing 1 at most...and not being rested for 1 game when he might have.

Not even the players have a clue.
Wait another day for scans then another day for press release after diagnosis.
Initial reports one of either groin, hip flexor or quad.
If i had to guess only 2 weeks. Might be none or 3, but recovers v fast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This weeks Mother #$%^en whorebag repetitive useless %&$^en piece of s^&t they call a round 7 trades thread.

Read the rest of the thread people.

If you wanna discuss either of these options

Magner, Clay Smith or Shiel > Horseley OR
Goodes > Chappy, Robbo, Stevie J, Sidebottom, Beams

No need to post again, just read pretty much every other post on there discussing the exact same thing and then make up your mind.

This weeks Mother #$%^en whorebag repetitive useless %&$^en piece of s^&t they call a round 7 trades thread.

No need to post again, just read pretty much every other post on there discussing the exact same thing and then make up your mind.

Did you trade in Horseley last week or are you just going to give him a miss?

Did you trade in Horseley last week or are you just going to give him a miss?

Wow clearly yet another that doesn't read posts.

The information discussing pros and cons of the trades is already there, You don't need to post.

Am I better off trading Shiel or Magner out to Horseley on page 11 cos its already answered on page 1, page 2, page 3. Maybe even 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 too.

Has nothing to do with whether I am trading in Horseley or not.

I can't decided who I should trade for Horsely, can you help me?

Remove this Banner Ad

Vent Thread (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back