Roast Vent Thread (Part 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

vent at robbo and farklin seriously testing my patience. A BIG WHY THE HELL ARE YOU NOT PLAYING directed at robbo!!!!

Vent at myself for picking ******* Stanton over Watson 6 or so weeks back.

YOU HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT AN OUTSIDE HACK AND ALWAYS WILL BE.

Now he goes and gets dropped but they list him as 'sore' so the precious little pea heart doesn't jump off the nearest bridge.

**** YOU STANTON. SOFT BITCH.

Same but Robinson.

He was in form and collecting cheap possies like a machine.

Then the opposition figured him out and forced him to try and get the hard ball.

I already admitted it was stupid and should of gone Watson instead.

So by your reasoning, Stanton just gets cheap posessions and racks up the points, but you were stupid for picking him.

Robinson on the other hand, was a gun and just got injured - and I guess anyone who had him has just been unlucky.

Right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So by your reasoning, Stanton just gets cheap posessions and racks up the points, but you were stupid for picking him.

Robinson on the other hand, was a gun and just got injured - and I guess anyone who had him has just been unlucky.

Right?
In hindsight it was a bad decision picking Stanton over Watson, that's obvious to everyone.

I never said Robinson was a gun, i said he was scoring well. There is a big difference.

Lol at being so offended about a player from your team getting called soft. You're in the Vent Thread, bud.

In hindsight it was a bad decision picking Stanton over Watson, that's obvious to everyone.

I never said Robinson was a gun, i said he was scoring well. There is a big difference.

Lol at being so offended about a player from your team getting called soft. You're in the Vent Thread, bud.

Yeah I'm in the vent thread and I have Robinson. I don't have Stanton. I'm probably in the right place.

I never called Stanton a gun and I never picked him for DT. I do have Watson.

Oh right. **** you Robinson you weak piece of shit, get fit and get on the field you fkin girl.

I guess you vindicated my decisions.

Yeah I'm in the vent thread and I have Robinson. I don't have Stanton. I'm probably in the right place.

Oh right. **** you Robinson you weak piece of shit, get fit and get on the field you fkin girl.

lol stay mad.

It is a vent thread, and arguably one of the worst moves anyone could've made in DT is picking up Stanton at any point over the last 6 weeks. I know because I am a victim of his shitness as well, trading him in at a touch over 500k in round 14.
It's worthy of an enormous vent because premium mids are your biggest scorers, and getting one wrong is absolute killer. Then rub a bucket of salt into the wound he does a hammy after a couple of 80's and a 60 so even if you had trades left, his price is so deflated it's not ******* worth it anymore.

While Robbo is frustrating, most people have him anyway, he has at least maintained his price and is scoring better than Stanton.

You're softer than Stanton :p

It is a vent thread, and arguably one of the worst moves anyone could've made in DT is picking up Stanton at any point over the last 6 weeks. I know because I am a victim of his shitness as well, trading him in at a touch over 500k in round 14.
It's worthy of an enormous vent because premium mids are your biggest scorers, and getting one wrong is absolute killer. Then rub a bucket of salt into the wound he does a hammy after a couple of 80's and a 60 so even if you had trades left, his price is so deflated it's not ******* worth it anymore.

While Robbo is frustrating, most people have him anyway, he has at least maintained his price and is scoring better than Stanton.

Possibly true regarding picking up Stanton late, but if you did ... a bad workman blames his tools.

If you picked him up late it means you got the chance to watch him a lot, worked out the kind of role he plays, considered Essendon's tough draw in the second half of the season, realised that teams would find ways to shut him down and still picked him.

I've made some pretty shit picks too but I know when to vent at myself as opposed to ...the alternative.

Possibly true regarding picking up Stanton late, but if you did ... a bad workman blames his tools.

If you picked him up late it means you got the chance to watch him a lot, worked out the kind of role he plays, considered Essendon's tough draw in the second half of the season, realised that teams would find ways to shut him down and still picked him.

I've made some pretty shit picks too but I know when to vent at myself as opposed to ...the alternative.
Agree, I blame no-one but myself. I knew he was predominantly an uncontested ball-winner but his scores were just so tempting I thought after a few down weeks just before I picked him up I thought he'd lift his scoring. Fortunately for me I have an awesome midfield barring Stanton, and I also have Zorko to take his place. Just the thought I could've waited 2 weeks for pendles really hurts!

Robinson and Franklin still on my bench....

Am I ever going to have to pick between Martin and Zorko? Or am I just blessed to not have to worry about this decision ever again?

Love how it turns into me being offended when I'm bitching about Robinson and you're bitching about Stanton.

#otherteam'sspuds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back