Roast Vent Thread (Part 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 years of playin this #### of a game!

Top 50 at one stage last year before injuries crippled my team.

This will be my year I thought as I picked my team. Certain I was going to be top 100 by rd 2...

But beat this for utter failure.

Jack Watts.......#### you ####!!!!! You useless weak pathetic private school pea heart ####er!!!

Beams....who's score gets replaced by Mitchell as emerg...not Viney who was also on bench as an emerg..no no no....#### you DT!!!

Robinson...why oh ####ing why?

Rich...am I insane!!!!

Ryder...####ing rain!!

Zorko....you can get ####ed too!!!

Ranked 95,000.

I'm ####ed already.

I give up.

#### DT.

That is all:)
The players you listed makes it seem like you were lying about your DT success last year. Are you sure this isn't your first time playing? :confused:

Very early Grrrr... moment. Went to check my DT lineup and realised that I didn't put an emergency in place on my midfield. This is what happens when your on holiday across the country, routine goes out the door!

Now I'm really hoping that Crouch plays!!! :eek:
Do you not read team line ups? He is listed on the half forward flank. Silly boy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** off Lower.
LOWER_Nick_2013PP_Full.jpg

You've just been Lower'd.

LOWER_Nick_2013PP_Full.jpg

You've just been Lower'd.

Can he start Lower'ing Fyfe instead?

It's OK, I understand your perverse pleasure. I had the same feeling last year whenever Tom Jonas would smash some HFF who everybody had but me.

Can he start Lower'ing Fyfe instead?

It's OK, I understand your perverse pleasure. I had the same feeling last year whenever Tom Jonas would smash some HFF who everybody had but me.
I'll make you a deal, we'll put Lower on Fyfe if you get somebody to crack Crowley right in the head.

So much this. Here I was thinking that Mundy would be 4th in line to get tagged.

Delist.

Well, the Dogs are behind by four goals in spite of the tag. Barlow's winning the clearances so maybe Mundy will be freed up.

But 18 at half time is still f***ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back