Roast Vent Thread (Part 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

i guess you're being ironic, but mitchell went 3 votes 3 votes 3 votes 2 votes the last 4 times they played port adelaide

Kane didn't play as a tagger under Primus. The last 4 times we played Hawthorn before Primus' reign, Mitchell's DT scores were 79, 59, 75 and 45.

Got Kieran Jack in a few weeks ago, produced two sub 100 scores and looks set to do so AGAIN today! *sigh* -_-

What in the flying **** is Titchell doing out there? Running round picking out daisies??? Even more bloody frustrating when I have Luke Balls perfectly respectable 107 on the bench :mad:

What in the flying **** is Titchell doing out there? Running round picking out daisies??? Even more bloody frustrating when I have Luke Balls perfectly respectable 107 on the bench :mad:

He smashed the last quarter and a half for a very respectable 109. Shouldn't of doubted him!

Sigh. My uniques were Terlich, Hartlett, Kreuzer and ROK. His were Harbrow, Hanley, Malceski and Nicnat. Terlich gets his second lowest score of the season, Hartlett gets his lowest score since rd7.
Even so, id captained SJ and he'd captained Swan so i was still in with a chance as long as ROK outscored Malceski. But nope, even with ROKs awesome recent form and even though on 12/14 occasions this season ROK > Malceski, Malceski wins by 23 pts.

Cant catch a break.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam Mitchell in 2 weeks ago for swallows alot.. straight back out again next week for barlow. lucky i got t Mitchell as cover

What a disaster this weekend is shaping up to be. Kornes gets a soft weeks suspension, i keep him and put Hrovat on the field. Hrovat gets subbed, Sam Mitchell is a late withdrawal and i have no cover with Kmart on the pine, Goodes goes down with injury, and new recruit Heppell spudding it up. All in 1 game.... Its like the 2nd session of day 2 at Lords all over again.

Fck off dream team for this year. Just fck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back