Very early predictions for 2006 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

• Banned
Re: Re: Very early predictions for 2006 Brownlow Medal

Originally posted by JUBJUB
Are you re-drafting Carl Stienfort :D or is there another Shaw worse than the current one ?

Dont laugh! I also predict Rhyce Shaw will be coach of the year in 2013. I hope I am not too premature with that one.

• Banned
Re: Re: Re: Re: Very early predictions for 2006 Brownlow Medal

Originally posted by JUBJUB
We're talking Little League aren't we ? :p

If you consider Sydney Little League, then yes!

I am also predicting he will be nominated as coach of the century at the AFL dinner in 2096. Big call I know but I am pretty confident with that one.

Brendon Fevola to continue his winning run of the bench for his 4th consecutive brownlow ha ha ha ah aha ha ha

Tadgh Kennelly will emulate his role model Jim Stynes and win the 2005 brownlow medal capping of a great year which sees the club end footballs longest ever drought.

In 2006 things get better as he help guide Sydney to another flag this time as a captain. Wins the brownlow medal on the way.
Champion Full Forward Big Balding Barry Hall dominates the goal kicking and wins his third Coleman Medal and just misses out on Bob Pratts and Peter Hudson record of 150 majors in a season.

Collingwood lose their third successive Grand Final and the Colliwobble smell seems to have lingered out of it's Victoria Park grave and back into the new facilities.

Eddie McGuire is everywhere. Reading the news, Running the AFL, Running Victoria and still manages to fit commentating Collingwood games.

Nathan Buckley decides to go up North after a fallout with Eddie and decides to end his AFL career where it began ..Brisbane. Much to his luck Brisbane come second last after a rebuilding phase.

:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Frosties_Flank
Collingwood lose their third successive Grand Final and the Colliwobble smell seems to have lingered out of it's Victoria Park grave and back into the new facilities.

Eddie McGuire is everywhere. Reading the news, Running the AFL, Running Victoria and still manages to fit commentating Collingwood games.

Nathan Buckley decides to go up North after a fallout with Eddie and decides to end his AFL career where it began ..Brisbane. Much to his luck Brisbane come second last after a rebuilding phase.
You really are busting a gut to create a Sydney/Collingwood rivalry aren't you?

Unfortunately our rivalry list is all booked up at the minute, but keep on keepin' on and maybe one day we can squeeze your lame-arse team in!

Originally posted by FIGJAM
You really are busting a gut to create a Sydney/Collingwood rivalry aren't you?

Unfortunately our rivalry list is all booked up at the minute, but keep on keepin' on and maybe one day we can squeeze your lame-arse team in!

Dude chill out..it was all in good fun! :eek:

I enjoy the love/hate thing I have with Collingwood atm! ;)

Originally posted by FIGJAM
Are you saying that you have love for Collingwood? :confused:

No I love hating Collingwood. :D

I have mutual respect for all 15 clubs. There is only one club I can love and thats the Sydney Swans Football Club.

:)

Originally posted by MGREG
We wont hold you to them but what are your predictions?
No one! With a reduction in TV rights & pressue of player salaries, the Brownlow is renamed for sponsorship the Coke-a-Cola Coin. :eek: :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Very early predictions for 2006 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back