Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

FB&W

Debutant
Sep 29, 2005
Other Teams
Sydney
Very unfair deed by AFL board moderator, could hav at least warned me. Now the debate is ended - I bet youre a Victorian.

I also take offence at being called a wanna be gangsa. I hate rap crap I am a Pink Floyd man.

I think an apoligy is in order.

Hope my spelling is OK:eek:

Shame you didn't get around to editing this later post:

Originally Posted by FB&W
yes but not by me caus i dont care. spellers arent thinkers there to busy puttin there posts threw MS word before they think. i write like the man in the street whic is how i talk to in real life. do you peeple put yor thougths through ms word before you talk like ms word in real life? get over it who cars? i type withot looking at the screen and what come out comes out who cares?

people make a good point abot the sl war hurtin leagu but that was because it was for alll the wrong reasonss - $$$$ for murdoch. ourf war will be for the riht reasons wich is to thin out the victortians. even victorian agree there are to many victoirians and some teams MUST die. but of couse everyone is happy for that unless its there team then 'oh no'

NO this is why there must be a clean slat and ALL victorian temas die (except geelong becaus there not in melboune)r and new ones in there place

- 5 in toital including geelong.

victorians wont like this and so footy fans in other stats suffer. where is 2nd sydney team (or shoud i say 1%1/2nd sydney team because the swans are really sth melbourne?) where is hobart tem? where is 2nd qld team? wher is NZ team? what abot newcsatle: what about canberra and all the rest?

victorian greed denies other fans so ther MUST be a war for the good of the game.

john oniell is the perfect man for the job

At least it was better than your first effort

Dry Rot said:
I deleted your thread. And you know why, but you have the dishonesty to edit that rubbish just before it got deleted and then complain here.

Your thread got the same respect you gave to its readers.

And I don't live in Victoria.

this is not true. I did not edit it dishonestly I did it openly cut and past to show the spelling nazis i can spell. This must be the only board on the net where you get in trouble for spelling.

I have NEVR insulted anybody, NEVER called anybody names and NEVER been dishonest. I have not spelled well.

Was that you who called me a gangsta?

Please withdraw your remark about me havin "the dishonesty to edit that rubbish" or at leaast be a man and reinstate the thread so that others can see you are speaking untruth.

The trouble with power is that people think theyr powerful all of a sudden if they get some.

Dry Rot said:
Shame you didn't get around to editing this later post:

Originally Posted by FB&W
yes but not by me caus i dont care. spellers arent thinkers there to busy puttin there posts threw MS word before they think. i write like the man in the street whic is how i talk to in real life. do you peeple put yor thougths through ms word before you talk like ms word in real life? get over it who cars? i type withot looking at the screen and what come out comes out who cares?

people make a good point abot the sl war hurtin leagu but that was because it was for alll the wrong reasonss - $$$$ for murdoch. ourf war will be for the riht reasons wich is to thin out the victortians. even victorian agree there are to many victoirians and some teams MUST die. but of couse everyone is happy for that unless its there team then 'oh no'

NO this is why there must be a clean slat and ALL victorian temas die (except geelong becaus there not in melboune)r and new ones in there place

- 5 in toital including geelong.

victorians wont like this and so footy fans in other stats suffer. where is 2nd sydney team (or shoud i say 1%1/2nd sydney team because the swans are really sth melbourne?) where is hobart tem? where is 2nd qld team? wher is NZ team? what abot newcsatle: what about canberra and all the rest?

victorian greed denies other fans so ther MUST be a war for the good of the game.

john oniell is the perfect man for the job

At least it was better than your first effort

Yes yes I edited that but note I cut and pasted into a completly new post - i did NOT EDIT THAT POST.

So how was that "dishonest"?

You call somebody dishonest dishonestly Are you man enough to apoligise?

No I didn't call you a gangster.

You are dishonest in the sense that you post unreadable tripe to start with, were fighting with other users who took issue with that tripe and so I deleted the thread. You were lucky to edit your first post in time, and now come here complaining (after you removed the evidence) that you've been hard done by.

Luckily the later post by you above is intact.

And if you post unreadable rubbish like that again, I'll delete it again. Or ban you.

FB&W said:
Yes yes I edited that but note I cut and pasted into a completly new post - i did NOT EDIT THAT POST.

So how was that "dishonest"?

You call somebody dishonest dishonestly Are you man enough to apoligise?

So you are saying that when you started that thread that your first post to start it was this:

AFL needs a super-leage war
Yes like the one rugby had.

There are much too meny team in victoria and they wont give up any so the only solucion is to have a war. This is whersomebody like murdoc is needed but not murdoch as he is a rugby man.

Perhaps john Oniell can come to footy now? he'd be perfect to start a rebel comp and thin out the Victorians.

I know plenty secretle agree with me.

discuss

You totally edited what you first posted on that thread, did you not?

Dry Rot said:
No I didn't call you a gangster.

You are dishonest in the sense that you post unreadable tripe to start with, were fighting with other users who took issue with that tripe and so I deleted the thread. You were lucky to edit your first post in time, and now come here complaining (after you removed the evidence) that you've been hard done by.

Luckily the later post by you above is intact.

And if you post unreadable rubbish like that again, I'll delete it again. Or ban you.

yes I didnt think you were. All that above is untrue I don't fight with anybody except to defend myself. Who have I attacked u8nprovoked and indeed who have I "attcked" at all? Is claiming that somebody is more interested in spelling that thinkng an "attack" .I bet you will clam I am attacking you now just because I maintain you are telling untruths.

You are.

and again I DID NOT EDIT MY FIRST POST as you misreprsent. This is 100% untrue. I cut and pasted the original and edited that in full view as a NEW post tonge in cheek to show I can use MS word too.

You are being untruthful and very defensive abot your mistake. Men admit there mistakes.

Dry Rot said:
So you are saying that when you started that thread that your first post to start it was this:

AFL needs a super-leage war
Yes like the one rugby had.

There are much too meny team in victoria and they wont give up any so the only solucion is to have a war. This is whersomebody like murdoc is needed but not murdoch as he is a rugby man.

Perhaps john Oniell can come to footy now? he'd be perfect to start a rebel comp and thin out the Victorians.

I know plenty secretle agree with me.

discuss

You totally edited what you first posted on that thread, did you not?

No I did NOT. If I totally edited it would I not put it throuh MS Word like all the rest of the spelling NAzis do?

If and it's a big if I edited it at all it would have been to add more comment perhaps but I dont remember doing so to that particlar post - I have edited posts before though and I might have that one but not for any DISHONEST reason and you know and I know thats not the post were talking about anyway.

Your just trying to justify your error in calling me untruthful when you know I wasn't. A man with honor would not be trying to baffle me with bullsh*t. A man with honor would just say yes I was wrong.

Next youll ban me and delete this thread i guess seeing as its the easy way out.

FB&W said:
Next youll ban me and delete this thread i guess seeing as its the easy way out.

You got something right anyway.

nicky said:
he's trying to call you "chicken" like that's going to outsmart you :D
Youre my biggest fan Nicky. See I am anti-clique too.

But I do not bait anyone i donot want to be banned but a man is being untruthful by calling me untruthful when I was not.

What is a man to do? Roll over and take it? not me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FB&W said:
Youre my biggest fan Nicky. See I am anti-clique too.

But I do not bait anyone i donot want to be banned but a man is being untruthful by calling me untruthful when I was not.

What is a man to do? Roll over and take it? not me.

you do bait people. That national comp thread was started with the intent of baiting Victorians. It is quite clear you have something against Victoria however instead of posting logical arguments and clear points you're posting emotional and irrational crap.

If you calmed down and thought about your stance you may be able to come up with a few logical points :thumbsu:

nicky said:
you do bait people. That national comp thread was started with the intent of baiting Victorians. It is quite clear you have something against Victoria however instead of posting logical arguments and clear points you're posting emotional and irrational crap.

If you calmed down and thought about your stance you may be able to come up with a few logical points :thumbsu:

no I do not bait this is what i truly believe. I have nothing against Victorians my brother is one and he agrees to - but guess what as long as its not HIS team.

I am trying to spell better now by proof reading so if that what upset people i apoligise for being lazy.

NOTE - an apology. Which is more than can be expectd from some around here.

FB&W said:
no I do not bait this is what i truly believe. I have nothing against Victorians my brother is one and he agrees to - but guess what as long as its not HIS team.

I am trying to spell better now by proof reading so if that what upset people i apoligise for being lazy.

NOTE - an apology. Which is more than can be expectd from some around here.

you've grown on me and i can see you're trying - keep it up :D :thumbsu: :D

The Old Dark Navy's said:
Exactly ... and only posted that because we allowed you to. :p :D
power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Yes I am well read.

FB&W said:
No I did NOT. If I totally edited it would I not put it throuh MS Word like all the rest of the spelling NAzis do?

If and it's a big if I edited it at all it would have been to add more comment perhaps but I dont remember doing so to that particlar post - I have edited posts before though and I might have that one but not for any DISHONEST reason and you know and I know thats not the post were talking about anyway.

Your just trying to justify your error in calling me untruthful when you know I wasn't. A man with honor would not be trying to baffle me with bullsh*t. A man with honor would just say yes I was wrong.

I'll take you through this, one step at a time.

You started the thread with an original post, then posted it on BigFooty. Let's call this time zero.

Then other users replied after time zero, and some who found your original post so gibberish that they posted things like this from Murray:

"Re: AFL needs a super-leage war
many
solution
where
secretly
almost
gain

Bloody teachers!!!!!"

(he was noting all the spelling mistakes that, in total, made it virtually impossible to read)
and

"True, but actually I've seen some terrible butchering of the language by newbies when the first start on here only to see them over time pick up correct usage after a year or two.
I suppose BF can take credit for that."

Some time after time zero and immediately before I deleted the thread, you changed your original post, by using the Edit function on a BigFooty page.

On BigFooty, that is what we call "editing your post".

Furthermore, you changed it considerably from the one you originally posted.

Based on your original gibberish post and the subsequent one which was no better and stated that you didn't care what your posts were like:

"yes but not by me caus i dont care. spellers arent thinkers there to busy puttin there posts threw MS word before they think. i write like the man in the street whic is how i talk to in real life. do you peeple put yor thougths through ms word before you talk like ms word in real life? get over it who cars? i type withot looking at the screen and what come out comes out who cares?"

I deleted the thread.

If you don't care, fine, but we do have some standards on BigFooty. They're not high, and one of them is that we don't permit utter gibberish.

So if you "type withot looking at the screen" and don't care what comes out, then you shouldn't care if it gets deleted.

FB&W said:
A man with honor would not be trying to baffle me with bullsh*t.

I hope this simple explanation has not baffled you.

FB&W said:
A man with honor would just say yes I was wrong.

I do have honour and yes you were wrong.

none of this is true by the meaning you are giving it. the very first post in the thread if i edited it at all wood have been immediately and innocently for no other reason than just adding further comment i would guess. I dont go back to correct spelling at least i didnt until you got on to me - and Im not saying i did or not i just dont remember beacause i dont attach the sinister elemente to it youv dreamed up. But if i did i would have done it for no other reason than just to add more comment.

You are accusing me of going back to edit a post which I thought was another later one which i didnt either, but even if it was the first where did i do it dishonestly and to what end?

what exactly then are you accusing me of because your sure quick with them but ewhat about and why i got no idea. Are you saying i went and edited the first post in the thread for watever reason after there had beeen replies to it?

if not ehat post are you talking about and anyway whatever you are talking about I can tell you you are completely out of order.

I did not edit ANY post dishonestly full stop . You can't even tell me what post or what the hell i was supposed to edit. I assume you were talking about the post you reproduce in this thread which was a much later post which I edited tonge in cheek for the spelling nazis after a full cut and paste leaving the original untouched and still there.

What is clear here is that you cant admit your wrong which is ok Ive met plenty of types like you before. But what is insulting is that insted of admitting your wrong you compound it by accusing me of being dishonest because its cheaper to accuse someone of lying rather than admit to an error.

thats the sort of integrity found down at Coles for abot 99c a kilo.

Cheap.

Dry Rot said:
You started the thread with an original post, then posted it on BigFooty. Let's call this time zero.

Some time after time zero and immediately before I deleted the thread, you changed your original post, by using the Edit function on a BigFooty page..

Untrue totally untru. I did not go back and edit the ORIGINAL post or in fact any other post ive done here or any other bord on the net for the last 10 years after somebody has replied to it. I just dont care if someobe ridicules me for my spelling so why would I?

Totally 100% untrue. Ofcourse if the thread was still there we could settle this onc and for all. If you have any way to reinstate the threads to show how... lets jsut say mistaken (rather than dishonest) you are calling me dishonest then be my guest.

And when you find out your wrong no I dont want an apology just an end to the accusations because i get offended being insulted by a Coles special

FB&W said:
what exactly then are you accusing me of because your sure quick with them but ewhat about and why i got no idea. Are you saying i went and edited the first post in the thread for watever reason after there had beeen replies to it?

if not ehat post are you talking about and anyway whatever you are talking about I can tell you you are completely out of order.

I did not edit ANY post dishonestly full stop . You can't even tell me what post or what the hell i was supposed to edit. I assume you were talking about the post you reproduce in this thread which was a much later post which I edited tonge in cheek for the spelling nazis after a full cut and paste leaving the original untouched and still there.

I have taken the time to carefully go over every post in that thread. And yes, I was wrong, I confused an earlier unedited one with one you edited "tongue in cheek". As I thought you had edited the earlier one, I thought it was dishonest to come here and complain.

I was wrong and you were not dishonest as I thought, and I unreservedly apologise for that.

FB&W said:
What is clear here is that you cant admit your wrong which is ok Ive met plenty of types like you before. But what is insulting is that insted of admitting your wrong you compound it by accusing me of being dishonest because its cheaper to accuse someone of lying rather than admit to an error.

thats the sort of integrity found down at Coles for abot 99c a kilo.

Cheap.

I can admit I was wrong and I have and again apologise.

What I don't apologise for is deleting a thread in gibberish, which was your original gripe here.

And if you post gibberish threads in future, they'll probably be deleted too.

I hope this now resolves the matter for you.

accepted - you are a man of honor.

I am trying to spell better you have my word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back