Very Unfair

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ari said:
I feel all warm n fuzzy inside now. :eek:

From lacklustre to love in only a page!

If you know the film from which my avatar comes from "Night of the Hunter", you'll know that Robert Mitchum has "love" tatooed on the knuckles of his right hand.

Unfortunately the avatar is tiny and you can't see his left hand, which has 'hate" tatooed on its knuckles. :)

One of the best films ever made - Mitchum is a great pyscho killer in it.

Dry Rot said:
I have taken the time to carefully go over every post in that thread. And yes, I was wrong, I confused an earlier unedited one with one you edited "tongue in cheek". As I thought you had edited the earlier one, I thought it was dishonest to come here and complain.

I was wrong and you were not dishonest as I thought, and I unreservedly apologise for that.

I can admit I was wrong and I have and again apologise.

What I don't apologise for is deleting a thread in gibberish, which was your original gripe here.

And if you post gibberish threads in future, they'll probably be deleted too.

I hope this now resolves the matter for you.
:eek: :eek: :eek: NOT SEEN BEFORE IN BIGFOOTY HISTORY
i'm amased, and respect dry rot(who i have never seen before) incredibly, well done to you sir, you have definetely moved to number one mod

nicho_magic said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: NOT SEEN BEFORE IN BIGFOOTY HISTORY
i'm amased, and respect dry rot(who i have never seen before) incredibly, well done to you sir, you have definetely moved to number one mod

Thank you.

To me it was clear cut, not a matter of subjective judgement.

I investigated his complaint, found that I had made an error of fact and then therefore had made a false accusation.

A withdrawl and apology was in order, IMHO.

Dry Rot said:
Thank you.

To me it was clear cut, not a matter of subjective judgement.

I investigated his complaint, found that I had made an error of fact and then therefore had made a false accusation.

A withdrawl and apology was in order, IMHO.
yeah it happened to me once. danni made a mistake, i got a priveledge taken away from me, (can't remember exactly what), as they said that i'd received a warning when i actually hadn't. even when i proved them wrong, they still refused to apologise.

Out of all the other team board mods, Dry Rot seems to be the most power hungry.

None of the others apparently overstep their bounds in the main board because they stick to the team mods where they are tagged as mods. But on the main board? Isn't that Fred and Cheif's responsibility?

Thing is, he's the Bulldogs mod. Not the main board mod.

Tell me Cheif, why is he allowed to mod that board when he's not even the mod for that board?

Carmichael said:
Out of all the other team board mods, Dry Rot seems to be the most power hungry.

None of the others apparently overstep their bounds in the main board because they stick to the team mods where they are tagged as mods. But on the main board? Isn't that Fred and Cheif's responsibility?

Tell me Cheif, why is he allowed to mod that board when he's not even the mod for that board?

Its a minefield out there. Be careful where you step.

Carmichael said:

Dry Rot is far from power hungry. If you want to talk power hungry, speak to whoever it is that locked the Allies/Sharks thread and deleted the continuation.

I have no more complants DR is a man of honor I was out of line with my tantrems too and for that I apoligise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chief said:
Cool so when I kick your butt off BF I will be in the right! Hallelujah!

why are you being so harsh Cheif? he has appologised about 1000 times. This guy has matured in front of our BF eyes; i'm impressed :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

ICanDressMyself said:
So you're going to boot me for having an opinion? :thumbsu:
He booted me for asking a question...

Cassius_Clay said:
He booted me for asking a question...

Well that's wrong.

I was booted once for "swear filter evasion"

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't most people use asterix's or other ways so they don't get caught on the swear filter? If people got booted every time they intentionally evaded the swear filter, BF would be no more.

People should take there further grivences up in a new thread. This thread was about me and DryRot and we have settled our differences DR is a man of honor and i apoligised for tantrem throwing and lazy spelling too.

Further grivences should be in a new thread as it may look like Im still complaining when Im not.

FB&W said:
People should take there further grivences up in a new thread. This thread was about me and foot Rot and we have settled our differneces FR is a man of honor and i apoligised for tantrem throwing and lazy spelling too.

Further grivences should be in a new thread as it may look like Im still complaining when Im not.

Yep, fair point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back