VFL 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't understand why Sandringham r still with St.Kilda. Zebras have the history and supporters, i would like to see Sandy go standalone.
Players not happy with Goddard appointment . They announce his appointment to the Sandy gig and he's wearing Saints polo , surely they could've found a Zebras one

In more positive news, Southern Saints VFLW will be adopting the Sandringham name and colours going into 2025. I know it changes virtually nothing with the alignment but it's nice for the Sandy name to get some acknowledgement.

After announcing their best retention in a decade, Coburg confirm 2022 Casey premiership player Ryan Valentine - also named best on in Old Scotch's 2024 premiership. Could be a good year for stand alone clubs

After announcing their best retention in a decade, Coburg confirm 2022 Casey premiership player Ryan Valentine - also named best on in Old Scotch's 2024 premiership. Could be a good year for stand alone clubs
Coburg showed some positive signs this year. If theycan retain the bulk of their list I can see them improving.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back