VFL/AFL complete draft game

Remove this Banner Ad

i think we should just work out who is online and going to pick quickly and just stick with us. perth swans can go he isnt interested

1# - luke wentworth
2# - 1 Million
3# - shake and bake
4# - tigersfan11
5# - morton09
6# - Perth Eagles
7# - SELFCONFESDAFLNERD
8# - Dylza94

this is the order, take more than five minutes and your pick is passed on

ok,, this is getting annoying, if you are in, dont go online and offline repeatedly, you need to start taking your picks when, you are supposed to, if luke is leaving then it is 1 Millions pick, and for gods sake, look at who has already been taken, now lets gat some order and start choosing your players.

ok,, this is getting annoying, if you are in, dont go online and offline repeatedly, you need to start taking your picks when, you are supposed to, if luke is leaving then it is 1 Millions pick, and for gods sake, look at who has already been taken, now lets gat some order and start choosing your players.
dylza just came on and picked, but yeah back to 1 million now

then its shake and bakes, then tigersfan11, so get ready and pick your player/s, if your not here then next person take your pick.

Ok g2g restart tomorrow, i have got school, so you can either bypass me or select someone you think i may want, thanks, and goodnight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is everybody still interested in this game???, if so plzz be online so we can keep it going
i am quite interested but hardly anyone else is so im actually going to quit.....sry, wanted to continue but we got 10 picks done in about an hour and a half(at least) last night and no one else seems too interested.

Sorry, Silvagni is up for grabs that means.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL/AFL complete draft game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back