2nds VFL elimination final, 2.40pm - September 2 at Port Melbourne. @RichmondVFL vs @CollingwoodFC: f

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of princesses on here who can't take a harsh truth about the club for the last 35 years. For campaigners who talk so tough you sure get offended easily. I bet you all have all your participation awards proudly displayed on the mantle piece.

Mate why not just enjoy the VFL win instead of shitting all over it?

That must be why Morris is in the team as well.
Haha, I was really surprised at how badly he struggled yesterday. 7 years in the system and he can't keep his feet, his instinct is to always go to ground for the ball. It's under 10s stuff a lot of the time.

He's a warrior though, could never doubt his courage or heart but unfortunately his skills just aren't up to it.

Silvestro, very unlucky.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Agree , Silvestro needs to replace O'Sullivan as he had a howler. I want Derek Smith in next week as well as our forward line line looked dysfunctional at times and he's a med /tall like Lennon with x-factor and a good leap on him.

outs: O'Sullivan(looked lost all day), Lennon:eek:(slow by mind feet and hands ,pathetic apart from 3min), Maric:'(:((sadly too slow), Griff(hopeless all day)
ins: Sivestro, Smith, Soldo, Elton

We need to make changes bc that side will get flogged by Casey as there were far too many passengers and blokes playing small cameos with undisciplined acts.Morris was also a liability and the delisting of him,Hunt,Lennon and Miles:( will clear a path for money into Dusty and another little fish.:thumbsu:

Richmond
Goal Kickers: C. Moore 3, S. Bolton 2, C. Ellis, T. Hunt, J. Batchelor, S. Lloyd, B. Lennon, A. Miles, B. Griffiths
Best Players: A. Miles, C. Ellis, S. Lloyd, J. Batchelor, C. Moore, H. Beasley

Miles scragged all day off Ball but no reward don't they watch off the ball?

Moore was a real bonus up forward today and they could not match him up.

Beasley was very good down back good find Fly.

Win gives whole club momentum now for a big tilt - bring on Friday night -

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree , Silvestro needs to replace O'Sullivan as he had a howler. I want Derek Smith in next week as well as our forward line line looked dysfunctional at times and he's a med /tall like Lennon with x-factor and a good leap on him.

Derek Smith is not a medium tall, he's listed at around 185cm but he's not, closer to 181-2cm.
Plus he's a backman.

A lot of princesses on here who can't take a harsh truth about the club for the last 35 years. For campaigners who talk so tough you sure get offended easily. I bet you all have all your participation awards proudly displayed on the mantle piece.

What are you actually talking about? :huh:

Legit, I don't get what the issue is, maybe you already said it earlier in the thread, I don't know... but could you possibly articulate your grievance?

outs: O'Sullivan(looked lost all day), Lennon:eek:(slow by mind feet and hands ,pathetic apart from 3min), Maric:'(:((sadly too slow), Griff(hopeless all day)
ins: Sivestro, Smith, Soldo, Elton

We need to make changes bc that side will get flogged by Casey as there were far too many passengers and blokes playing small cameos with undisciplined acts.Morris was also a liability and the delisting of him,Hunt,Lennon and Miles:( will clear a path for money into Dusty and another little fish.:thumbsu:

I agree.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back