2nds VFL: Essendon Vs Richmond - 2:10 pm Saturday July 1st @ Windy Hill

Remove this Banner Ad

Lmao the most ironic thread on BF. Presumably called some dud out as being a dud and then was quoted.
called francis slow and that he wont make it and laverde soft

Bombers certainly have a lot of list cloggers and not many promising young kids coming through.
Try telling the bomber supporters that, they have a whole bunch of up and coming stars.

richoatthedisco you made the pearlers thread on the drug board
Good. Those deluded Verucas.

called francis slow and that he wont make it and laverde soft
Tick. Tick. Tick.

Ready set go. Francis will be a huge bust at pick 6 a flanker who will never be a key position player and a bit of a nothing player.
Correct.

That's aggressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do we need another Townsend? Good VFL player, that's his level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we should replace a small forward with Miles. We have too many and its a role you can only do so much anyway. Just play 3 of Butler, Rioli, Castagna, Bolton and Stengle. Would still have epic speed but have a bit more ball winning ability to balance the side a bit.

Plus we can rest the small forwards and rotate them so they dont burn out.

I like some of Essendons kids but I just can't see it with this Francis.
I've seen him play only 5-6 times admittedly.
It really surprised me to hear where he was drafted though I had no idea.

Only saw the last quarter but there was a passage of play when Graham ran from the backline to the forward pocket, overtaking most Tiger and Bomber players. Didn't get the reward but if he can push himself this late in games when others have tired then it'll be a great trait to have. Will be a player if he puts his injuries behind him i think

Think we should give Graham and easier game next week or even the week off.

Kid has had major injuries and no need to risk him this year - Ultra conservative with Graham we need him for either Finals this year or 2018

Reckon if he doesnt get injured again will force his way into the side in about 4 weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back