VFL Predictions 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

richmond will win the spoon. You only need to look at the quality of depth that comes into their AFL side to realise how average their VFL side must be

Easy week of tipping IMHO (my tips in bold)

NORTHERN BLUES v Coburg
BOX HILL HAWKS
v Frankston
PORT MELBOURNE v Bendigo
Richmond v GEELONG
North Ballarat v FOOTSCRAY
CASEY v Werribee
SANDRINGHAM
v Essendon
WILLIAMSTOWN v Collingwood
5/10.
Few disappointing tips there Yoda. North by 2 points, Werribee by 5 and Coburg by 9 all got you unfortunately.

I thought Collingwood were home in that third quarter but they were disposed of nicely in the last

5/10.
Few disappointing tips there Yoda. North by 2 points, Werribee by 5 and Coburg by 9 all got you unfortunately.

I thought Collingwood were home in that third quarter but they were disposed of nicely in the last

HaHa yeah, true dat

No one would have tipped North by 2 points (some Andrew Swallow bloke had a big say, the bloke can play).the others were of the same out of the box results.

One question. When will Bendigo's first win come ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You blokes are a real chance to make some waves at the pointy end of the season from the couple of games I've seen of them
Heavily influenced by Kangaroos players however hopefully a lot rubs off onto our younger blokes definitely. Was pretty crazy to see an all Kangaroo midfield on the weekend. Wallace - Swallow - Anthony - Dumont - Jacobs.

So approaching the half way mark, how is everybody's tips/selections/predictions going?
Port surprisingly strong
Frankston under performing
Coburg with 3 outta 4
Bendigo kept to their lowest score of the year by Coburg
Sandy great start then wobbling badly
Northern blues are just soulless
Casey poor
Willi gelling
Footscray surprise packet
Gerald fitzgerald is a great coach
Essendon need a pick me up- Steve and Shane are you still free?
Box Hill ????
Been a very interesting year so far.
What are your final 8 predictions now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back