Week 2 Selections.

R5 H12 Acacia Ridge
R6 H6 Manwarra Goforgold
R7 H6 Hei Princelier

R5 H12 Acacia Ridge........how good is he 1st $1.80 $1.30
R6 H6 Manwarra Goforgold......led for 2574m :( 2nd $2.40
R7 H6 Hei Princelier.....flashed home again 3rd $5.10

Week 2 total $17.70 ($7.10 + $10.60)

We also had only 4 different selections in the trot and they ran 1,2,3,4 - bit of difference in the prices though!

Still cannot believe that Gav handed up to a camel like Deltas Dream in race 7, best of good things licked

Took the $6.50 fixed odds (started $4.0) about Zerrafoss as well so not happy

Took the $15 fixed odds No Early Spark,was counting the $$$ 100m out

Strange race all round that Walberon race,fair tip though.

seth

Took the $15 fixed odds No Early Spark,was counting the $$$ 100m out

Strange race all round that Walberon race,fair tip though.

seth

That class of horse will run a last qtr in 29.5 about once a year so throw the form out the window. There where about 4 horses held up the entire last 300 and Walberon was about the only one in the race with clear running who hadn't worked.

Early XMAS present for Brucey Morgan

Week 2 Selections.

Race 5 No. 12 - Acacia Ridge first start back from a spell, should pick up these even off 20m over 2575m. - won - 3.10

Race 6 No. 1 - Bold Cruiser, should be able to lead and hopefully hold these out - place - 1.60

Race 7 No. 5 - Dark Shadow, should continue his winning ways finding a nice sit early and getting over the top of these. -place - 7.90

Week 2 =12.60
Total (Week 1 $13 + Week 2 ) = $25.60 still havent missed a placing as yet!!!!!

Hope you have been following your own to there mate, you would of picked up a handy profit from walberon at $55 the win!!!! The board has done well both weeks, should tee up a syndicate.
actually did knew it worked great during week and i had a feeling that would be one of them strange races left open for a swooper that had a soft run

actually did knew it worked great during week and i had a feeling that would be one of them strange races left open for a swooper that had a soft run

I had the same feeling about the race actually - would not have backed Walberon with free money though. I backed him when he won at Ballarat and fell in after having every hope so potted him next time and he did nothing after trailing the leader so couldn't come at him at all from gate 11 last week

It was a strange race wasn't it, there was a line of 4 on the turn and every one of them was gone at the same time which almost created a wall up the entire length of the straight for anything behind them, the sprintlane horse was legless as well which created another road block. Be a shocking form reference.

Congrats again though, not many people back 50/1 winners and have the tip set out in black and white prior to the race (plenty claim to back them afterwards though :D)

Will have to put my tips in early fellas as im

Cranbourne cup, although Stinger has finally drawn the front i think Sequoiahs Spirit the New Zealander will either lead or take a sit and use the sprint lane to be there in the finish. I will have By My Side if Sequoiahs Spirit is scratched, but think he might not be up to it especially off the second row as he needs to draw front row so he can take the lead up and dictate the race.

In the trot which is a 2 horse race i believe between Acacia Ridge and Sundons Gift. Acacia Ridge is my selection and is a cut above the rest of the trotters and proved that last Saturday night at the Valley. Will win again and should do so without any trouble.

Best of luck to the other tipsters, hopefully we continue on our winning ways.

Get mine out of the way for week 3

Cranbourne Cup - Sting Lika Bee, originally liked Penny Veejay but now really like the engagement of Jodi Quinlan on the Bee. Tough horses just keep running for Jode so he will do me

Trotters Cup - Sundons Gift, just way too quick for Acacia Ridge IMO who I thought was pretty average last week despite winning by only running home in about 60 secs - I know he's a bit of a bludger but times were very average when you consider that SG was clocked at 57.8 out 3 and 4 wide his last start. The only way I can see AR having a chance of winning is if he can trail through early and find the front. Would have given No Early Spark a big chance as well if he drew the front but not now he trails out a slow beginner from his 2nd row draw which just about stuffs his chances

(Log in to remove this ad.)

posted tips on wrong thread need glasses. value tonite in race 5 number 8 split image then race seven number 8 robin hood forgive that run last week. good luck to all.

Week 3 Selections.

R5 H7 Sundon's Gift
R7 H6 Sting Lika Bee

Week 2 total $17.70

R5 H7 Sundon's Gift.....1st $2.20 $1.30
R7 H6 Sting Lika Bee....1st $2.00 $1.10

Week 3 Balance $24.30 ($6.60 + $17.70)

small fish are sweet but what a race the CC was for me. you might notice my tips last week because I stuck with one horse who provided me tonight with a great Quin and F4 with the Bee winning and it running a race at massive odds. You little beauty.

im going to the trots this saturday night for the christmas party for work and i dont follow the trots at all, does anyone have any tips for me for saturday it would be much appreciated ;)

Don't like these 2 races at all so go for a little bit of value

Poppy FFA - Smoken Up (if Lance drives it like he did at Horsham he has a chance)
Bill Collins - Ronerail (hope he sits outside Acacia Ridge)

In other races Cama, I like

R1 - give both 7,11 good chances at odds as were good runs last time - take multiples around 6,7,10,11
R3#11 Hombre Higgins - not one of mine but better than these
R4#1 Karlsruhe
R6#4 Hei Heir, grows a leg when he can lead and reckon he will here
R8#8 No More Trouble, was simply awesome at Cranbourne and gets kerryn on this week

Build a bank on the first 2 who should win then unleash on Hei Heir at decent odds :)

thanks tassie bulldog and bayonet and it is much appreciated
a guy at work was telling me to keep on eye on the horses that are trained by douglas and lang any thoghts on those to trainers and there horses

Remove this Banner Ad

Vic Harness Tipping Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back