State Victoria - The Mighty Bushrangers

Remove this Banner Ad

maxi short ?????

let me guess CA managing there toilet movements ??? :mad:
"Matt Short and Glenn Maxwell were not considered for the Shield match but will be pushing for selection in next week’s One-Day Cup fixture against NSW at CitiPower Centre on October 25." :rolleyes:

"Matt Short and Glenn Maxwell were not considered for the Shield match but will be pushing for selection in next week’s One-Day Cup fixture against NSW at CitiPower Centre on October 25." :rolleyes:
and jhye is being managed for WA.....:rolleyes:

just sick of it...if the lads are fit play them ffs.....

maxi is a chance for the sri lankan tour.....get him playing red ball cricket ffs ...and short needs red ball experience

and jhye is being managed for WA.....:rolleyes:

just sick of it...if the lads are fit play them ffs.....

maxi is a chance for the sri lankan tour.....get him playing red ball cricket ffs ...and short needs red ball experience
wouldn't be surprised if either Short, Connolly, or even Webster (since he could bowl mediums and off spin) are ahead of Maxwell in the pecking order for that spot already.

What is the point of being a cricketer if you don’t actually play cricket?

Talk me thru Maxwell’s recent FC matches for Victoria
Well first class cricket has been the lowest of his priorities for years. Can understand why Victorian cricket also follow suit.

Talk me thru Maxwell’s recent FC matches for Victoria
The problem with Maxwell is the ACB do not want him to play red ball cricket as he more important for white ball cricket which brings the money in.Saw him bat in the 4 day 2nd 11 game at the Junction oval last week and he struggled with the bat.To much white ball and not enough red ball cricket.His test days are surely over.

The problem with Maxwell is the ACB do not want him to play red ball cricket as he more important for white ball cricket which brings the money in.Saw him bat in the 4 day 2nd 11 game at the Junction oval last week and he struggled with the bat.To much white ball and not enough red ball cricket.His test days are surely over.
What a waste...such a talented cricketer ...biggest F**k up by CA IMO that he has not played more test cricket

I just don't get it....with green dog out for 6 months there is a spot .......the Sri lankan tour is a perfect opportunity for Maxi why the F**k isn't CA getting shield games into maxwell ???

Same with jhye lance and Boland the states have no control its all about CA management....

it shits me to tears ....we are not seeing best available cricketers play for there state for higher honours due to this shit management system

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

State Victoria - The Mighty Bushrangers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back