Games Video games

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not a campaign player so:

In terms of multiplayer I prefer Black Ops 2 just because I'm not a massive fan of the futuristic stuff in the last 2 COD games like jumping around & stuff I prefer the good old fashioned running around. Guns & maps are probably equally good (Though prefer maps in BOps1 the most of a Treyarch COD).

In terms of zombies I prefer Black Ops 2 more because in Bops3 you have to do all this silly stuff simply to unlock the Perk machines like c'mon Treyarch just let us turn on the power & get the Perks that way then see how far we get!

Apparently in the DLC's they are releasing old maps from Bops1 & 2 so looking forward to that!

Black Ops 1 - 10/10
Black Ops 2 - 9/10
Black Ops 3 - 8.5/10

Nothing beats Modern Warfare 2 though.
Mw3 easily had the best maps and some of the MW2 one's were ace. BO1 maps were gash imo

Mw3 easily had the best maps and some of the MW2 one's were ace. BO1 maps were gash imo

From MW2 I absolutely loved Quarry, Terminal, Highrise, Afghan & Favela.

MW3 I absolutely loved Seatown, Village, Bakaara, Mission & Hardhat.

Black Ops 1 only had a few good maps but the ones that were good I thought were really really good like Firing Range, Jungle, Launch & Summit (also Zombies > )

I liked the glitch in MW2 that allowed you to endlessly spam rockets. Was great fun.

There was on Black Ops 1 where a certain glitch made you start 'swimming ' around the map doing the strokes but in mid-air & no one could kill you but you could still kill them. Was interesting aha.

If any of you have a PS4.
Get 'Until Dawn' right now.
Incredible game.
Number 4 in my Top 5 games I've ever played!
Graphics are amazing with the new gen technology.
Is a horror game so might not be your thing.
If you play at night be prepared to jump a lot!

Might have to look for that one. Sounds right up my alley.

Used to play a game on the PS2 called Forbidden Siren 2. Was so dark you needed to play it with the lights off so you had some chance of actually seeing what was happening on screen. Was a horror game too so it doubled the effect when something would jump out and attack you. :D

Might have to look for that one. Sounds right up my alley.

Used to play a game on the PS2 called Forbidden Siren 2. Was so dark you needed to play it with the lights off so you had some chance of actually seeing what was happening on screen. Was a horror game too so it doubled the effect when something would jump out and attack you. :D

Haven't played that aha :D
Definitely get Until Dawn!
Always horror elements in it but by the end it's actually just really intense!

From MW2 I absolutely loved Quarry, Terminal, Highrise, Afghan & Favela.

MW3 I absolutely loved Seatown, Village, Bakaara, Mission & Hardhat.

Black Ops 1 only had a few good maps but the ones that were good I thought were really really good like Firing Range, Jungle, Launch & Summit (also Zombies > )
MW2 loved Overgrown. Skidrow, Crash, Sub Base, Terminal and Scrapyard
MW3 loved Arkaden, Bakaara (PB killstreak on that map 42-0 with ACR), Hardhat, Lockdown, Resistance,
Bops was meh for maps but liked Nuketown
Bops2 love Turbine, Yemen, Hijacked, Carrier and Nuketown

but the best ever map imo is Crossfire from cod4

Haven't played that aha :D
Definitely get Until Dawn!
Always horror elements in it but by the end it's actually just really intense!

Got Until Dawn a few weeks ago when it was on sale at JB Hi-Fi for $39. Only about a third of the way through it, but loving it so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bargain! And nice mate how many hours until Dawn for you? :)

I've got about 3 hours to go until dawn. Have just had my first couple of run ins with the wendigo. Good times. :)

I've got about 3 hours to go until dawn. Have just had my first couple of run ins with the wendigo. Good times. :)

Good luck man from here on it's just crazy intense! When it gets to an hour until dawn pretty much every decision could be a death decision it's insane haha!

Any dead characters or you going strong? ;)

Good luck man from here on it's just crazy intense! When it gets to an hour until dawn pretty much every decision could be a death decision it's insane haha!

Any dead characters or you going strong? ;)

Just lost Chris (was too slow shooting at the wendigo lol) and Josh has gone missing. Oh, and Jessica died near the start.....unless she pops up somewhere later on.

Just lost Chris (was too slow shooting at the wendigo lol) and Josh has gone missing. Oh, and Jessica died near the start.....unless she pops up somewhere later on.

Ah damn unlucky mate I've seen quite a few people do that though if that makes you feel better haha!
I finished with 4 alive & 4 dead so nice and even aha.
Great game though isn't it looks amazing those graphics!

Last edited:
Don't know if anyone is interested in this, but EB Games are currently having an insane sale on Guitar Hero and Rock Band 4. Guitar and game packs are normally selling for $249.95, but are on sale for $99. The "Band in a Box" is selling at half price too.

You need to be quick though. Sales ends tomorrow.

Don't know if anyone is interested in this, but EB Games are currently having an insane sale on Guitar Hero and Rock Band 4. Guitar and game packs are normally selling for $249.95, but are on sale for $99. The "Band in a Box" is selling at half price too.

You need to be quick though. Sales ends tomorrow.
Better off buying a real guitar:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back