bungee

Inside Mid
Aug 16, 2006
Sussex
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Any chance of someone posting this please ? It would be so nice to see the game.

cheers :D

Highly doubtful anyone would have it.

fell asleep on my couch at 5pm and woke up 3am. missed probably the best game of the season from what ive read. please someone tell me how to get it.

fell asleep on my couch at 5pm and woke up 3am. missed probably the best game of the season from what ive read. please someone tell me how to get it.
ONE HD should have replays throughout the week - they replayed the Syd-St Kilda game at least twice. Check the TV guide.

Tuesday 12.30am
Wednesday 4pm

ONE HD should have replays throughout the week - they replayed the Syd-St Kilda game at least twice. Check the TV guide.

Tuesday 12.30am
Wednesday 4pm

stoked somethin to do on wednesday instead of assignmentts

Bigpond Sport might have it later on in the week or you could just watch it on ONE on Tuesday and Wednesday like grimlock said.

Someone couldn't make a torrent and PM me with the details, could ya?

Big ask, I know. :eek: But I'm a very desperate swans fan overseas, and I had the displeasure of watching last weeks match.

I'm VERY pleasantly surprised to see the highlights have just been put up on youtube. A BIG thank-you to whoever did that. :thumbsu:

Edit: I just found out the video is only a highlights reel for the hawks and they left out all the good stuff. Now I'm suddenly feeling ill.

Someone couldn't make a torrent and PM me with the details, could ya?

Big ask, I know. :eek: But I'm a very desperate swans fan overseas, and I had the displeasure of watching last weeks match.

I'm VERY pleasantly surprised to see the highlights have just been put up on youtube. A BIG thank-you to whoever did that. :thumbsu:

Edit: I just found out the video is only a highlights reel for the hawks and they left out all the good stuff. Now I'm suddenly feeling ill.

At least you got to watch a losing match. I don't even know what the new swans look like. 7 games are posted every week but it seems the Swans games are only ever posted when we lose badly. How depressing is that.

I watched the youtube highlights you mentioned but kept my sight fixed firmly on the score. That was the real highlight.

Please PM me too if someone has the kindness to post this match. Very, very much appreciated. ;)

braveheart.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Video of hawks match

Remove this Banner Ad

Back