Vision 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 is 6 years away. The players that will make their debut in 2014 and 2015 are only 13 or 14 years old today. Impossible to predict that far in advance.

:eek:This team would genuinely struggle to challenge the top 4 in the WAFL

Sibosado is terrible, worth the punt as a rookie though i guess. That centre line is the only saving grace. Lets hope hill, moa and palmers shoulders can carry the rest of this proposed team

What a waste of bandwidth with those steamer posts you layed..
How did you put it...

:eek: wow

I'm fairly certain 'ditto' was a word loooonnnngggg before that movie.

However it's nice to see you pay attention to your favourite movies.

Anyway, since we're playing that game - isn't 'Father" another name for priest?? And don't priests have a rather sordid reputation?? Nice choice of name 'Father Harvs'.
A father is something you obviously never had,I/d say you were spat on the footpath and hatched .

I'm fairly certain 'ditto' was a word loooonnnngggg before that movie.

However it's nice to see you pay attention to your favourite movies.

Anyway, since we're playing that game - isn't 'Father" another name for priest?? And don't priests have a rather sordid reputation?? Nice choice of name 'Father Harvs'.
"ditto" how about lightening up a little okay. As a matter of fact yes I am a priest :D - I was also blessed with a wondeful wife (now dec)and two beautiful daughters and six grandchildren - and I hope both West Coast and Fremantle do very well - why be so agro with people expressing on this thread what they hope Freo can achieve

cheers mate be at peace

and I hope both West Coast and Fremantle do very well

Jesus%20Does%20not%20Approve.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With our list in the position in 2009, was a god send having those great draftees come through the door and make a spot theirs! (Neale, Sutcliffe, Spurr etc)
Been remarkable how Pav, Sandi and McPharlin have remained in these years. No doubt, spurred on to play on by the promising talent around them.
Now another key chapter in terms of personal acquisitions will be written this summer.

Fremantle 2015
B:
Justin Bollenhagen 24, Michael Johnson 31, Clancee Pearce 25
HB: Dylan Roberton 24, Paul Duffield 30, Greg Broughton 29
C: Stephen Hill, 25, Jesse Crichton 24, Anthony Morabito 24
HF: Garrick Ibbotson 27, Joel Houghton 24, Nathan Fyfe 24
F: Chris Mayne 27, Matthew Pavlich 34, Hayden Ballantyne 27
Foll: Zac Clarke 25, Rhys Palmer 27, Nic Suban 25
I/C: Matthew de Boer 25, Michael Walters 24, Clayton Hinkley 26, Jay VanBerlo 27

I shivered reading that team.. Gross..

With our list in the position in 2009, was a god send having those great draftees come through the door and make a spot theirs! (Neale, Sutcliffe, Spurr etc)
Been remarkable how Pav, Sandi and McPharlin have remained in these years. No doubt, spurred on to play on by the promising talent around them.
Now another key chapter in terms of personal acquisitions will be written this summer.

Well done, you predicted us finishing 1st in 2015!

Remove this Banner Ad

Vision 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Back