Voss "Mistakes, i've made a thousand this year"

Remove this Banner Ad

This XXX5 bloke is a dead set dick head!!

With a massive hard-on for Brisbane.

obsession1.jpg

Surely any other team would have the same feeling? :eek: Ending Carlton's season is satisfying, especially in a final (Including the arrogance of their supporters) :rolleyes:

But hey, seeing you are a Melbourne supporter, I guess it would be exciting to "lose" to gain picks :eek::eek:

That's right dhead, we'll take the best 2 kids in the country while you scurry back to Queensland to await another year of mediocrity. Ya Don't have the cattle my friend, and you will find yourself in deep poo when Brown, Black, Bradshaw, Power and co are gone, and you will wish to christ you had Tom Scully and Jack Trengove so suck on that

That's right dhead, we'll take the best 2 kids in the country while you scurry back to Queensland to await another year of mediocrity. Ya Don't have the cattle my friend, and you will find yourself in deep poo when Brown, Black, Bradshaw, Power and co are gone, and you will wish to christ you had Tom Scully and Jack Trengove so suck on that

No matter how you dress it up, tanking is still a disgraceful tactic.
pink_tank.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Another year of mediocrity" is a bit rich. They have won 3 premierships in the past decade and just made it through to the semi-finals this year. I'd say there is a much larger case to call Melbourne's seasons in that time frame mediocre.

Basically, your post is incredibly ridiculous. Of course Brisbane are going to be worse off when one of the best forwards and one of the best midfielders currently playing retire. Why bother pointing that out? Take a teams top 3 or 4 players out and of course they are going to struggle.

The thing is, the four players that you mentioned will all be playing next year and they'll still have a lot of younger, improving players.

Tom Scully and Jack Trengove might become absolute stars with the Demons and good on them if they do. Brisbane already have a bonafide star in Rich coming through the ranks and I imagine that they don't really care that much that they aren't loading up on draft picks.

Just like all other supporters felt with Carlton, a lot of people are hoping that your draft picks fail and that Melbourne spends a lot longer on the bottom of the ladder.

"Another year of mediocrity" is a bit rich. They have won 3 premierships in the past decade and just made it through to the semi-finals this year. I'd say there is a much larger case to call Melbourne's seasons in that time frame mediocre.

Basically, your post is incredibly ridiculous. Of course Brisbane are going to be worse off when one of the best forwards and one of the best midfielders currently playing retire. Why bother pointing that out? Take a teams top 3 or 4 players out and of course they are going to struggle.

The thing is, the four players that you mentioned will all be playing next year and they'll still have a lot of younger, improving players.

Tom Scully and Jack Trengove might become absolute stars with the Demons and good on them if they do. Brisbane already have a bonafide star in Rich coming through the ranks and I imagine that they don't really care that much that they aren't loading up on draft picks.

Just like all other supporters felt with Carlton, a lot of people are hoping that your draft picks fail and that Melbourne spends a lot longer on the bottom of the ladder.
^^^
Good post mate :):thumbsu:

Jak Polska Chłoszczą? Na spojrzeniu poza dla Nazistów znowu?

I think what he is trying to say is "How is Poland getting flogged at the moment? Is it time for the Nazis again?".:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Keeping it a sporting context, the national Soccer team is not travelling too well.

They have just sacked their coach. He was madder than Vossy!

Ha ha you are doing a great job in riling them up with a bit of fun, let me give you another.

Failing to teach browny the sneak hit left to him from alastair lynch :p.

Cheers.:thumbsu:

That still leaves 972 mistakes.:confused:

Hang on; turning up for work each day this year. Should bring us through to mistake 229 if you include yesterday.:thumbsu:

what a carp post, yes its obvious thats WHY i was pointing it out. Brissy are going to head down the ladder are you refuting that, because you seem to be actually agreeing with my points numbskull... and yeah youre right we did have a period of mediocrity where we made up the numbers in the top8 and got nothing in the draft because of it, thats why we fell in a heap, and thats precisely what is going to happen to Brissy and yourselves, so yeah thanks for backing my own arguments up IDIOT

lol, now I can see why you are chiming in here, the post i made about Brissy could be applied directly to your club but even worse. The rest of the country recognises you are in deep, deep poo as I can't even think of ONE decent kid you have on your list and all your champions are (nearly) finished. Enjoy getting absolutely spanked for about 5 years despite the AFL constantly trying to sort you out you cretin.

what a carp post, yes its obvious thats WHY i was pointing it out. Brissy are going to head down the ladder are you refuting that, because you seem to be actually agreeing with my points numbskull... and yeah youre right we did have a period of mediocrity where we made up the numbers in the top8 and got nothing in the draft because of it, thats why we fell in a heap, and thats precisely what is going to happen to Brissy and yourselves, so yeah thanks for backing my own arguments up IDIOT

lol, now I can see why you are chiming in here, the post i made about Brissy could be applied directly to your club but even worse. The rest of the country recognises you are in deep, deep poo as I can't even think of ONE decent kid you have on your list and all your champions are (nearly) finished. Enjoy getting absolutely spanked for about 5 years despite the AFL constantly trying to sort you out you cretin.
Mate you demons seem to think every single other club is in deep, deep pooh. Top 8 teams - premiership window is closing. Seven other bottom 8 teams - need to rebuild at a time when the draft is compromised.
Fact is the draft has been around for more than 20 years now, and some clubs don't seem to have benefited too much from it at all. Your mob, along with Tiges, Saints, Dogs and Dockers have continued to fail. Which leads me to think that there may be more to success than f'ing priority picks.
Cling to your dream of Melbourne's dynasty rising from the collapse of 15 other teams. Even if it comes true, it seems like a cheap sort of victory.

Remove this Banner Ad

Voss "Mistakes, i've made a thousand this year"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back