Backfire Vossy's Fantastic 4 (Charlie, Walsh, Cripps, Weiters) Blue Flaggers vs Ken Hinkley and The Superfriends from Marvel Stadium !

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
As usual, fashionable early starting this Game Day Thread but its what i do (don't tell me how to bay Footy Is The Win)

The Premiership Favourite Blues by 122 points, King Charles to kick 8 goals of the best quality, and the tears and recriminations from Alberton will ensure after Ken steps down after this shellacking.

And you will all bow down to the magnificence of the unstoppable Navy Blue Super Heroes !!!

images

I think a Carlolton loss would be better for the bay as there's no Poort supporters around to melt

Think I have only missed watching 1 or 2 first halves this year, due to Sunday games clashing with junior footy.

Unfortunately tonight we've booked into a Comedy show so I will miss basically altogether.

Can only hope its as funny as the comedy shows we've witnessed in the AFL the past 3 Friday nights.

Think I have only missed watching 1 or 2 first halves this year, due to Sunday games clashing with junior footy.

Unfortunately tonight we've booked into a Comedy show so I will miss basically altogether.

Can only hope its as funny as the comedy shows we've witnessed in the AFL the past 3 Friday nights.
The real comedy is at Marvel.

Surprised nobody is crying about the early thread. Perhaps they're having a day off

LOL

The irony is it was your catflog mates STPer18 and (surprisingly) FISTO who were the first ones to shit the kitty litter when I dared to start a geeLOL game day fred within 24 hours of the game:

So now I’m sure you won’t have a problem with it 🤷‍♂️

Some ‘Bay historian’ you turned out to be :$

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is the comedy show at marvel?

LOL

The irony is it was your catflog mates STPer18 and (surprisingly) FISTO who were the first ones to shit the kitty litter when I dared to start a geeLOL game day fred within 24 hours of the game:

So now I’m sure you won’t have a problem with it 🤷‍♂️

Some ‘Bay historian’ you turned out to be :$
I simply pointed out that you're a D/H. I'm happy to do it again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Vossy's Fantastic 4 (Charlie, Walsh, Cripps, Weiters) Blue Flaggers vs Ken Hinkley and The Superfriends from Marvel Stadium !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back