Sylvia Saint

Cancelled
May 20, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Crusaders
Well I ended up watching most of the game, turned off halfway through the last term but I wasn't expecting to last that long!

3 - Ferguson
2 - Motlop
1 - Brown

Also good games from Bell (but lots of mistakes) and Godders.

3. Ferguson - his courage is ridiculous and deserved 3 just for that.
2. Brown - provided some sort of run out of defence and tried real hard all day.
1. Motlop - made the most of his opportunities and was about our only spark up forward.

Had a number of hard workers (Bell, Rigoni, Godfrey, McLean and Holland) today but our skills have become terrible.

3 - Ferguson - Great courage and completely outplayed McGregor
2 - Godfrey - Good game and shut down Goodwin after half time
1 - Motlop - Made the most of his opportunities

Credible performances by Bell, Rigoni, Holland and Armstrong

Bell had a good game but as mentioned made a lot of mistakes, he's got to learn as a defender to punch the ball clear rather than try to mark every time. Holland was ok but did no damage with any of his possessions. Same goes for Rigoni and Armstrong. That was basically the story, we got the ball but didn't do enough with it...lacked any sort of run and support and just bombed long and indirectly into the forward line and were cleaned up on the rebound. I also have no idea why Wheatley kept kicking out to the boundary when we couldn't get it up the ground from there. What has happened to us using the corridor.

shut down goodwin hahahaha the funniest thing i heard. Godfrey was awful
Stats show:
Goodwin: 16 Kicks 14 Handballs (30 touches) 2 tackles 2 goals 4 points (if it wasn't for goodwin's inaccurate kicking he could've kicked 4-5 goals) and he was also BOG.
For you to give Godfrey 2 votes is a joke!, he was OK if i am being nice to him

3 Brown
2 Bell
1 Fergus

Godfrey just missed out and the rest were rather average. Robbo was just horrible, Miller doesn't play close enough to the sticks to score and Motlop was ok but not sensational. Davey would have to be the most frustrating player on the list. We ccould swap him and we wouldn't miss him.

monkeydees said:
shut down goodwin hahahaha the funniest thing i heard. Godfrey was awful
Stats show:
Goodwin: 16 Kicks 14 Handballs (30 touches) 2 tackles 2 goals 4 points (if it wasn't for goodwin's inaccurate kicking he could've kicked 4-5 goals) and he was also BOG.
For you to give Godfrey 2 votes is a joke!, he was OK if i am being nice to him

And if you look closely at the stats, the majority of his possessions came in the first half when Godfrey wasn't playing on him. Goodwin did not have the same influence on the game once Godfrey was put on him. Hence i give him the two votes.

Supermercado said:
3 - Daniel Bell
2 - Adem Yze
1 - Shannon Motlop

No explanation. No justification.

YZE? :eek:

The water-boy deserves votes ahead of Yze.

3- Ferguson: held the backline together, very courageous
2- Motlop: 3 goals plus good pressure
1- Bell: encourgment award- will be a gun

Appologies to Wheatley, who did a good job on Welsh (normally tears us a new one).

Never to be seen again
3- NEALE DANIHER
2- Ward: pathetic 'tagging' effort
1- Yze as acting captain (he isn't a captain's toenail)

3 - Bell. Great game off half back.

2 - Ferguson. Courage personified.

1 - Holland. Gave us a target all day, worked hard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes against the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back