Votes for Adelaide game

Remove this Banner Ad

5 - Jimmy
4 - Selwood
3 - Enright
2 - Corey
1 - Scarlett

I'd hate to say it, but a few have put Rooke into the mix. Look I love the guy, but when he 'tries' to do too much he looks ordinary. Last night he tried too hard and was quite frankly terrible, I'd say he'd be struggling to hold his spot for next week.

Ling was unreal early, had the ball on a string, unfortunately seemed to tire, or maybe Jimmy took over. Great to see Jimmy fire up. Enright was awesome all night, so was most of our backline.

5 - J Selwood
4 - C Enright
3 - C Ling
2 - J Bartel
1 - T Lonergan

I also thought it was Varcoe's best contribution for a while, and several players were equally as important of a contributor as Lonergan, so the 1 could have gone to half the side.

5. Enright
4. Bartel
3. Selwood
2. Hunt
1. Mackie

G Ablett, Corey, Ling and Rooke were very unlucky.

Rooke was sensational. His bodywork and aggression at the ball (take note Port) was terrific and really cleared the way for his teammates.

Enright would be a very deserving AA

Varcoe might end up a 1/2 decent footballer after all... was very impressive!

Mackie has taken his game to a new level. Is only one year away from regular AA selection in my opinion.

Hopefully Hunt put his doubters away for a long, long time. He hasn't deserved the criticism he has copped on here for so long. Hunt, Mackie and Enright are very underrated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5- J. Bartel
4- C. Enright
3- J. Selwood
2- C. Ling
1- J. Hunt
hmm spotting a trend in votes this week... honourable mentions to Trav, Lonergan, Mackie and Stevie.

I'd hate to say it, but a few have put Rooke into the mix. Look I love the guy, but when he 'tries' to do too much he looks ordinary. Last night he tried too hard and was quite frankly terrible, I'd say he'd be struggling to hold his spot for next week.

Simply unbelievable!!!!

Were u watching the same game as everyone else? :confused:
He was fantastic!

the Harlem Globetrotters at it again tonight, 20 players with over 20 touches.

If it hasn't already been mentioned, maybe we should re-name the side the HARLEY Globetrotters ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes for Adelaide game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back