May 11, 2006
On the Outer
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Aussie Swim Team,
5. Gary Ablett 39 possies what a superstar
4. Cameron Mooney 7 Goals the moons of old
3. Darren Milburn (Was the general down back tonight)
2. Steve Johnson solid but too flashy at times cost him goals
1. Jimmy Bartel solid game tonight

Good game from Prisa tonight. Enright played OK

5. Gaz
4. SJ
3. Cam
2. Jimmy
1. Enright

Honourable mention to Lingy, Prismall deserves to stay in the side on that effort, good tackling effort by Trav, Mackie STOP BEING SO CASUAL!, Shannon Byrnes' brain explosions are both frustrating and fun to watch simultaneously.

5 - Ablett
4 - Moons
3 - SJ
2 - Milburn
1 - Pris

Thought a number of guys played well, Varcoe's tackling and goal efforts where great. On the spot and at speed. Ling was ok, especially after getting a whack to the head. Backline was a little worrying, too short and not enough body's on the line efforts.

Was Wojak on something? Or he ate too many red jelly beans. Two goals from him mouthing off, then giving away a load of frees isn't a great night for him.

Why oh why did Byrnes need to touch a goal that was going through, right on the line..........I can see Eliza sighing, pointing to the fact that she will get a lot of grief from the board this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Ablett
4. Mooney
3. Milburn
2. Johnson
1. Mackie

Milburn and Mackie deserve praise, had to play on ruckman sized opponents for most of the night. Hale, Petrie and McIntosh have a big size advantage over each of them (especially Mackie), but very few easy marks for them.

5. Gaz - I know we all love him and stuff but I'm not sure that ppl know how good this bloke is... Superstar in every sense of the word.
4. Mooney - This game will do him a world of good. Should kick-start his season
3. SJ - Same as above. Last week and this week, 29 and 25 touches. Looking dangerous again.
2. Enright - Such an underrated player. Can play on talls or smalls. Goes about his work unfussed.
1. Kelly - Thought he was great on Grant in the second half. Couple of key spoils late that were terrific.

Honourable mentions - Jimmy (when he tackles someone, they stay tackled), Pris (used the ball well), Dasher (even though Hale beat him) and i thought Varcoe was pretty good tonight, 10 kicks, 2 goals. He actually looked like a player! (still needs to harde the f@#k up though...:p)

5. Gaz - Just a superstar
4. Moons - Great return to form ( just hope he doesn't get a week )
3. Stevie J - Another solid performance, great to see
2. Jimmy - Had to play down back for a bit and did a great job.
1. Priz - Racked up possessions and never wasted them....CAN PLAY A BIT

I thought Kelly and Enright had good games too

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes for Kangaroos Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back