Votes North vs Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

who will be the BF wipping-boy now?)

You're not out of the woods after 1 good game.

3. Archer
2. Br***
1. Firrito

Archer just brought more out of his teammates. We seemed to lack the shepherding and teamwork last week, but there was a bit of it today. Started with a few really good shepherds from Arch and it grew from there.

The best part about this game is that the guys that played well last week, Campbell, Thomas, Riggio etc again had good games. Plus Hansen got in on the action.

You're not out of the woods after 1 good game.

3. Archer
2. Br***
1. Firrito

Archer just brought more out of his teammates. We seemed to lack the shepherding and teamwork last week, but there was a bit of it today. Started with a few really good shepherds from Arch and it grew from there.

The best part about this game is that the guys that played well last week, Campbell, Thomas, Riggio etc again had good games. Plus Hansen got in on the action.

Could be due to Collingwood applying no pressure whatsoever....

(who will be the BF whipping-boy now?)

i predict a close race between Nose Rawlings, Shannon Watt and Adam Simpson this season for whipping boy.
it will be distasteful but i think that simmo will be the one.

I wonder if we are all voting Brown so hard because he didnt play his usual sunday ****. And the difference b/w what he normally plays and today was so big he looked like superman. When really he was just playing an average normal game for anyone else, if that makes sense.

I wonder if we are all voting Brown so hard because he didnt play his usual sunday ****. And the difference b/w what he normally plays and today was so big he looked like superman. When really he was just playing an average normal game for anyone else, if that makes sense.

One mans meal, is another mans scraps, could be seen that way, but played very very well for mine, also got a couple of play on advantages that wouldve led to him having a couple more shots on goal...

Again - TACKLING SUPERB>.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope. He was very good. 3 goals. Directlyset up a couple more with smart kicks. Hard running, hard tackling, contested possession, marking on the lead, roving.

He was our best player.

the new whipping boy will be simmo. his turnovers were woeful today especially late in the 3rd quarter which gave freo some momentum.
Nah, he's been my whipping boy for a long time now! ;) (And fully deserved... he's just been lucky that Brown is there, that's all.)

I thought Gibson and Spud were both better than Brown.

Brown was excellent - especially for him.

Always a big wrap for the Spud but what was with that tap back into play in the goal square for Freo to score a goal? Can only assume he was worried about conceding a 3 pointer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes North vs Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back