Votes R16 v Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

5. Hurn - Lifted amazingly when needed
4. Smith - Will be in our next premiership team
3. NicNat - His influence around the packs is awesome
2. Cox - Just another Cox type game
1. Kerr - Great 1st half but faded at times

HM - Priddis, both Selwoods, Ebert, EMac and Stevens didn't put a foot wrong

5. Naitanui - thought his influence set up the match winning lead. When he came off late in the 2nd with an ankle complaint - the match turned. his ruckwork opening space for our midfielders was sublime
4. Hurn - left open and beat the cats at their own game
3. Embley - superb all night
2. Kerr - similar to NN - his influence set up the win early
1. Smith - this guy is just improving out of sight.

5. Embley - Outstanding clearly best afield. Personally thought he was gone and wouldn't replicate the early season form, clearly he still has it and really now has a chance on playing in a second premiership if he can continue again next year.

4. Priddis - Outstanding shame he won't get the recognition he deserves. We got flattened in contested possessions and clearances in the second half, without him we would have lost.

3. Mackenzie - His job on Pods was a phenomenal contribution. Pods very good in contested situation but you wouldn't have recognized that tonight the way EMac played him. Deserves credit, he was brilliant.

2. A. Selwood - Stevie J had about 3 worthy possessions for the game, shut down there most important player, best game for the year for Adam.

1. Kerr - Thought he was on his way to BOG at half time, but faded in the second half. His contested work and clearance work didn't take a backwards step though. Super star and the way he is going should finish his career with a second premiership medallion.

HMs: Smith, Naitanui, Ebert, PaddyM, Scooter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Ebert - Most courageous player on the field. Found myself saying 'well done, Ebo' that many times, I had to reward him.
4. Embley - Great game, nuff said.
3. Naitanui - Big influence in the first quarter/half. Was good late too. Held some marks!
2. Hurn - Love his kicking.
1. Nicoski - Another 3 goals to the man, what was he doing with that young girl after the siren though! :p

HMs
- Shuey's goals and impersonation of Ebert's backpack after the game. :heart:
- Priddis, was great again.
- Le Cras was his usual elusive self.
- Schofield was great.

5. Embley
4. Priddis
3. Naitanui
2. Hurn
1. Raffle - but, uhhhh, Cox.

So tough, tonight.

5. Ebert - Most courageous player on the field. Found myself saying 'well done, Ebo' that many times, I had to reward him.
4. Embley - Great game, nuff said.
3. Naitanui - Big influence in the first quarter/half. Was good late too. Held some marks!
2. Hurn - Love his kicking.
1. Nicoski - Another 3 goals to the man, what was he doing with that young girl after the siren though! :p

HMs
- Shuey's goals and impersonation of Ebert's backpack after the game. :heart:
- Priddis, was great again.
- Le Cras was his usual elusive self.
- Schofield was great.
x2
Exactly the same wwy I would have gone..
Ebo did those 1%ers that win you a footy game and thats why he gets top votes above Embers..:thumbsu:

5 - Embley - superb all night
4 - Naitanui - phenomenal in the first half
3 - Smith - needed to stand up with Butler out and did so very well, a real break out season
2 - Nicoski - lively up forward all night, can't believe how much he has improved
1 - Priddis - solid first half and really stood up against the tide in the 2nd half
HM - Cox, Kerr, Glass, Selwoods, Ebert, Shuey

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes R16 v Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back