Votes Rd 4 Vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

5 Judd
4 Wirra
3 Kerr
2 Hansen
1 Hurn

The one thing that has stood out to me over our first four games is the even contribution from most players. There has been very few passengers in any of our games so far and at least 10 players worthy of votes.

I could easily have given votes to Bones, Rojo, Armstrong, Glass and Braun amonst a couple of others.

Priddis has been awesome over the last few weeks... (20 plus possesions)

He is due to be nominated for Rising Star. (though his kicking lacks a little bit of penetration)

Priddis is too old to be eligible.

He is starting too find his feet nicely though.:thumbsu:

Fletch may find it a little harder than he thought to get his spot back.

5 Judd
4 Wirra
3 Kerr
2 Hansen
1 Hurn

The one thing that has stood out to me over our first four games is the even contribution from most players. There has been very few passengers in any of our games so far and at least 10 players worthy of votes.

I could easily have given votes to Bones, Rojo, Armstrong, Glass and Braun amonst a couple of others.

That's right. A very even spread over just about ALL the players.

Doesn't win individual awards like cars and plasma screens and other white-goods, but it does earn premierships.

5. Chris Judd
4. Dean Cox
3. Daniel Kerr
2. Brett Jones
1. David Wirrpanda

Steve Armstrong was awesome again today I feel and unlucky

Fletch may find it a little harder than he thought to get his spot back.

true dat

his competition in hurn, priddis, rosa, armstrong - all too good to drop with the form that they're in - might be a while before we see fletch again?

looking at our players out, i think we're now starting to see the depth that we have...

Was a great game, also great was seeing fev complaining to the umps everytime he didnt get the free or the mark.

5- Glass
4- Judd
3- Cox
2- Wirrapanda
1- Bones

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Judd (Clearances were just awesome)
4. Wirra (great form up forward, starred early faded a bit)
3. Kerr (good effective touches, clean hands)
2. Glass (destroyed his nemesis Fevola hands down)
1. Bojo (superb run off the backline, our new qtr back)

Apologies to Rojo, Hansen, Cox, Army, Priddis,Hunter etc etc

Good, solid if not unspectacular win.

Happy with that result but would've liked to kick straighter.

5 Wirrpanda
4 Judd
3 Hansen
2 Glass
1 B Jones

We should have won by a heap more....so many turnovers. Im waiting for the day when we absolutely destroy one of the lesser teams like we should. We dont tend to flogg teams too often for a side as good as we are.

5. Chris Judd (captain of my dream team. Swishhhhhhh)
4. Daniel Kerr
3. Brett Jones (who was his opponent today?)
2. Dean Cox
1. Ash Hansen

5. Judd
4. Wirra
3. Bones
2. Hansen
1. Hurn

Very hard to dish these out! Good even effort.

Hurn was good and kicked a great goal but he only had 12 touches. Glass kept the AA FF goalless, Fev kicked his consolation goal after Glassy had been taken off. Glass should be in everybody's votes.

Hurn was good and kicked a great goal but he only had 12 touches. Glass kept the AA FF goalless, Fev kicked his consolation goal after Glassy had been taken off. Glass should be in everybody's votes.

OK Gunnar ;)

50: Judd
4: Wirrpanda
3: Bones
2: Glass
1: Kerr

Sorry to Hansen, Cox and basically the whole team.

5. Chris Judd (captain of my dream team. Swishhhhhhh)

Changed mine from Judd to Pavlich this week when I saw who Pavlich would be playing on. Worked out quite nicely

Back to the votes

5 - Judd
4 - Wirrpanda
3 - B. Jones
2 - Glass
1 - Cox

Tough to give votes. Kerr, RoJo and Hansen were close. Thought Lynch was great today too, obviously apart from his kicking for goal.

You are right, and there were a lot of players that could have been given votes, and Glass did do a fantastic job.(If you are going to go purely on disposals BTW, Glass had 11.)

I was surprised to hear when I got home from the game that Hurn only had 12 possessions. He did kick a great goal but was also very strong around the packs, and layed some great tackles. I am happy to give him a vote.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back