Votes Rd 7 V Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

If anyone gives a vote to Fletcher, it will be an admission of cluelessness.

5. Judd
4. Lynch
3. Stenglein (24 touches, 8 marks, 8 tackles, crunch goal)
2. Hunter (gave Tarrant an absolute bath)
1. Kerr

Glass, Selwood, Cox and Graham were all good. But I reckon the guys who got votes were the ones who got us over the line in the last quarter.

Graham started brilliantly, but drifted out of the game and didn't do much at the crunch. Cox is a victim of his own high standards, but I didn't think he used the ball quite as well as he normally does.

Embley and Hansen both stepped up in the last quarter as well, but overall they weren't in our top 5.

I wanna give a vote to Fletcher now just to :D:D:D:D Gunnar off. He actually was pretty good tonight an put his body on the line several times when the game was there to be won

5 - Judd
4 - Lynch
3 - Nicoski
2 - Selwood
1 - Stenglein

Honourable - Graham

I love Nicoski - he's becoming my favourite player

larrikin said:
I wanna give a vote to Fletcher now just to :D:D:D:D Gunnar off. He actually was pretty good tonight an put his body on the line several times when the game was there to be won
You're joking, right?

Fletcher was very ordinary tonight.

Didn't use the ball at all and coughed it up far too often.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Judd
4. Lynch
3. Mark Nicoski
2. Hunter
1. Jamie Graham

Honerable mentions: Steglein, did some good things just when we really needed it! Braun - Starting to get back to his better form.
Glass - Also did his job well as per usual, and a good old fashioned full back! Walks a tight line in terms of the rules tho :)

I also agree with Gunnar Longshanks... Fletcher was aweful last night! The worst 30 possession game i've seen!

5. Chris Judd
4. Quinten Lynch
3. Jaymie Graham
2. Tyson Stenglein
1. Adam Selwood

5. Judd
4. Lynch
3. Nicoski
2. Hunter
1. Hansen

Was thinking of giving Graham a vote but he was playing on J Cloke. Gave it to Hansen instead for his last quarter

Stenglein and Braun are chronically under-rated by some WC supporters.

If Stenglein wasn't among our best last night, then I was watching a different game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes Rd 7 V Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back