MVP Votes: Rnd 1 vs Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

5. Darling - just Boss. Presents, always made the best decision, constantly tapped, shepherded and blocked to advantage, marked well and kicked straight. How good was that play where he jsut constantly tapped/kicked it forward then got it to another of our players for a goal?!
4. Rosa - got it done when the game was a contest and just kept going and consistent in the quality of his running and disposal.
3. Lecras - best effort I've ever seen from him, was looking for tackles and working, not waiting off the pack with hand on hips. Also got his goal kicking shoes set straight again.
2. Cox - best big man on the ground. Constantly presenting for contests to get us out of our 50.
1. Gaff - brought the physicality that has been missing to his game and always did the team thing. Loved seeing him burn off his defender on the wing and bounce away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 Lecras Going to be handy tohave him spend some time in the middle
4 Rosa Simply ran everywhere defensively very good
3 Priddis Looked like he enjoyed having more possibilities at the stoppages
2 Hurn rebounding fantastically - this was due to the entire backline working hard
1 Darling just edges Mackenzie. Simply such a hard working display which eventually allowed him some goals for his hard work

Actually just on Bob, loved the crowd giving him a send off too. Nice lad, hard to dislike him.

We've been pretty good to the Bulldogs in recent times. West and Rohan Smith got a good sendoff at the 2006 semifinal at Subi.

Of course they were pretty likeable for opposition players as well.

We've been pretty good to the Bulldogs in recent times. West and Rohan Smith got a good sendoff at the 2006 semifinal at Subi.

Of course they were pretty likeable for opposition players as well.

I rmemeber after Smith was cheered off with a standing ovation in his last game in 2006 - i was on a forum and someone mentioned that they didn't think WC fans would have cheered him off had WB won.

To which I repiied - had WB won - it would't have been his last game and therefore no reason to cheer him off.. they were left a little stumped at that one.

In saying that most of the crowed (myself included) stuck around for Harvey's 350th - and i think the saints won that one.

I rmemeber after Smith was cheered off with a standing ovation in his last game in 2006 - i was on a forum and someone mentioned that they didn't think WC fans would have cheered him off had WB won.

To which I repiied - had WB won - it would't have been his last game and therefore no reason to cheer him off.. they were left a little stumped at that one.

In saying that most of the crowed (myself included) stuck around for Harvey's 350th - and i think the saints won that one.

It was Smith's 300th as well from memory, so the guy might have had a point.

I was disgusted after that Saints game and took off the instant the siren sounded. Forgot about Harvey completely, was disappointed in myself afterwards.

It was Smith's 300th as well from memory, so the guy might have had a point.

I was disgusted after that Saints game and took off the instant the siren sounded. Forgot about Harvey completely, was disappointed in myself afterwards.

Right you are - i thought it was hsis 301st

Remove this Banner Ad

MVP Votes: Rnd 1 vs Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back