Votes Round 19 Vs Kangaroos

Remove this Banner Ad

Gunnar Longshanks said:
Why are WC people so desperate to give undue props to Beau Waters?

I don't understand it.

Waters was OK today. Found plenty of the footy.

Still does some stupid, undisciplined stuff and makes bad decisions. Once he irons that out of his game he'll be a good player.

But why do people pretend that he's better than what he is? Why do people pretend that he makes greater contributions than what he actually does?

You reckon Waters had more influence on the result than our key forward who kicked 4 goals in spongy conditions? What friggin game did you watch?
I watched Lynch kick 3 goals in a quarter and 1 minute. The rest of the game he was quiet.

Waters was solid across 4 quarters. He mopped up well from playing as a roving half back. One thing I like about his game is he kicks long and generally hits targets.

I, and I'm sure others, are really getting sick of you bullying people about their votes on here. People have there own opinions, many of them actually attend the games.

5. Cousins
4. Judd
3. Kerr
2. Waters
1. Lynch

Definitely think Waters deserved votes.

Despite his hardness meaning a few free's were payed against him. He got plenty of the ball and along with Chick set the tone of the game early

Great stuff

i have watched the game again now and am surprised at how many votes kerr is getting, at first i gave him five but he actually made quite a bit of mistakes and had a few clangers, judd and cousins were far better imo and had less vital mistakes if any.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wce4premiership said:
i have watched the game again now and am surprised at how many votes kerr is getting, at first i gave him five but he actually made quite a bit of mistakes and had a few clangers, judd and cousins were far better imo and had less vital mistakes if any.

I have only seen the game once but to me Kerr looked good.

5. Cousins
4. Judd
3. Q
2. Chick
1. Waters

By the way Gunnar, I must have missed the press release that told the world that someone had died and that you`d been appointed God. Silly me.

Might be worth remembering that just because you say it, doesn`t mean that it`s so.

5. Kerr
4. Judd
3. Chick
2. Lynch
1. Cousins

I couldn't fit Waters in but he was right up there, Lynchy was sensational as well its a bummer he had leave the field for 15 mins could have had 5 or more.

nearlyblonde said:
By the way Gunnar, I must have missed the press release that told the world that someone had died and that you`d been appointed God. Silly me.
Appointed?

Appointed?

I was born into the position.

Amateur.

Cuzz09 said:
5. Ben Cousins
4. Daniel Kerr
3. Chris Judd
2. Jamie Graham
1. Quentin Lynch

Is Benny Cousins a crazy chance for back to back Brownlows?

Cousins would be a pretty good bet but is in no way going to be the favourite. Has had some games where he could potentially get 3 votes or 1 vote without the umpires wrong because people have upped their games when he has.

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes Round 19 Vs Kangaroos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back