Votes - Round 6

Remove this Banner Ad

5. Brock McLean - although didn't beat Bruce's bonanza, he was most important in the wet - IMPORTANT KEY
4. Cameron Bruce - Brownlow odds shorten at a rate of knots
3. Jared Rivers - Solid as a rock
2. Matthew Bate - Sensational
1. Aaron Davey - not as influential at the start but sparked us in the last half.

Hon mentions - Bell's effort on Ablett after he spanked us was very commendable and White's effort in ruck all night was great. Green showed us all that he has the ability to captain the team with maturity.

I'd love to vote but I only saw the 2nd half replay because of work. Was happy with what I saw nevertheless.

5. McLean (this guy is awesome)
4. Bruce (Does it week in, week out)
3. Robbo (Sparked us, best game in weeks)
2. Bate (Monty for the Rising Star, was our best in that 2nd half i thought)
1. Green (Ready rised to the occasion, captaincy material for sure)

Great win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5: Bruce (wonder what his odds for the brownlow are?)
4: McLean (young gun)
3: Maloney (2nd half had Geelong supporters lost for words)
2: Davey (15 effective kciks)
1: Rivers

6 - Daniher (finally, a plan A AND a plan B. Have my babies)
5 - McLean (wow wow and wow. His clearances skills are supurb as is his awareness and evasivness)
4 - Davey (won us the game, bit in and out but that's his style and you know that when he is in, he is doing something remarkable 9 out of 10 times)
3 - Carroll (gave Kent a nice old touch up, great continuation from the final last year)
2 - Bruce (how the hell am I only giving him 2 votes? Doesn't matter since at this rate he will easily win this round and probably the final B&F)
0.5 - Rivers (don't you ever EVER get injured again. If you do, I shall hunt you down and clone you)
0.5 - Bate (had to bend the rules here because this guy looks so calm and composed in only his SECOND MATCH...geez. Great left foot kick too, little suspect on the right (kick at goal from 50 which luckily sprayed off to Yze) but hey, who wasn't last night?)

Apologies to the 16 other players.

5. McLean (Welcome back)
4. Bruce (would not surprise for bog)
3. Bate (Great from amount of time on ground)
2. White (Gave us first use)
1. Davey (Magical)

Great Win for the club

5- Rivers (so important to our defence)
4- Brock (Sublime)
3- Bruce (Another top class effort)
2- Davey (Always pops up when required)
1- Bate (How about that for his second game?)

Carroll was great, as was Robbo and Brad Green was also very impressive. In fact, the 22 in general were great.

5 - McLean - You are a star.
4 - Bruce - Dont get on him for the brownlow, he'll get injured again.
3 - Bate - I always said, should've played round 1. Definite rising star nom this week.
2 - White - Only playing on Ottens, but still dominated.
1 - Carroll - O'Loughlin, Rocca and Kingsley in the last 3 games got about 10 possies between them. Learn to kick and take chest marks and you are a gun

Apologies to Beamer, Rivers, Yze (6 tackles:eek: ), Robbo, Davey

Fantastic win! It's the one game of the year where I hope we win more than any other game - living in Geelong sucks horribly in football season, so to roll them like this is sensational.

5 - McLean
4 - Bruce
3 - White
2 - Bate
1 - Green

5. McLean
4. Bruce
3. Rivers
2. Davey
1. Carroll

Another terrific team effort. NO PASSENGERS is the key. If we play as a team we can beat anyone.
Also, fantastic game by Bate, looks to be a future leader. Dunn was excellent on Debut and looks an intelligent forward. Holland did a great job on Mooney and Ottens (Mooney's free kick was ridiculous!). The midfield pressure was tremendous and Bell was fantastic on Ablett after he was causing us some headaches. Carna Dees!

Rnd. 5 v Kangaroos

5 - Pickett (68)
4 - Davey (49)
3 - Yze (42)
2 - Bruce (34)
1 - TJ (8)

Rnd. 6 v Geelong

5 - Bruce (76)
4 - McLean (71)
3 - Bate (31.5)
2 - Rivers (25.5)
1 - Davey (12)