MVP Votes v Bombers - Round 18, 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

What a pleasent surprise at this point of the season.

Please give out 12 votes to all of the best players in this game in your opinion in any fashion you like. Maximum 12. Minimum 12.

You can award a negative set (won't be counted) in addition to a positive set if you want to vent. You have 3 days to vote.

3 - McVee
3 - Riv
2 - ANB
2 - May
2 - Lingers

Not gonna give him votes, but was great to see Clarry bounce back after a horrid 1st quarter. Wasn't greatly influential in the result, but could have packed it in and ended with 12 touches. Lot of negative s* his way this season, so it was good to at least see the effort was there which a few have questioned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not much love for ANB's game? Thought he was excellent on Essendon's best player. A bloke who can tag or run with A grade mids is something we've been crying out for. Really nullified Merrett's influence last night.

I gave him a vote. Thought he did a really good job.
Bomber fans at the game knew it too. The melts over ANB not 'letting' him get to contests etc was so enjoyable! F* i hate Essendon supporters! Worst in the comp by a mile. And that's saying something, because the comp has Carlton and Richmond fans too :)

No Gawn, No Petracca, the race for the 426 is on!

ezgif.com-animated-gif-maker (2).gif ezgif.com-optimize (4).gif

Round 18, 2024 v Essendon
53 votes/14 - Judd McVee
44 votes/14 - Trent Rivers
29 votes/13 - Ed Langdon
12 votes/9 - Alex Neal-Bullen
11 votes/9 - Steven May
-------------
8 votes/8 - Caleb Windsor
5 votes/4 - Daniel Turner
5 votes/4 - Kysaiah Pickett
1 vote/1 - Tom McDonald
1 vote/1 - Jake Melksham

No Gawn, No Petracca, the race for the 426 is on!
You intentionally not updating the 426 thread or just lazy? Dont care either way just went for a gander at the leaderboard the other day and it hadn't been updated in a while.

You intentionally not updating the 426 thread or just lazy?
I completely forgot to update the main thread after I started getting signed-up to double-shifts at work and simulating an Olympiad on the fantasy football board in my off time.

Didn't think anyone was caring anyway since no one had said anything.

I completely forgot to update the main thread after I started getting signed-up to double-shifts at work and simulating an Olympiad on the fantasy football board in my off time.

Didn't think anyone was caring anyway since no one had said anything.
I dont care, its a nice surprise for the end of the season the way I look at it.

I'm a numbers nerd, so couldn't help but do a tally for the season so far.

If the board/FootyGuy13 would rather leave the votes as a surprise for the end of the year though, I'm cool with that. Could be fun + avoids people skewing votes over the final few rounds.

Remove this Banner Ad

MVP Votes v Bombers - Round 18, 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back