MVP Votes v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

3. D.Petrie
2. S. Thompson
1. R.Bastinac

HM: R.Nahas, S.Wright, M.Wood, M.Firrito.

Note: North's endeavour was ok for mine.. would of beaten most teams. A full strength Freo just too clinical.

3 Thompson one of the few winners on the night. Our best by a mile.

2 Petrie worked up the ground a lot.
1 Jacobs didn't stuff up as much as the others.

Tough to find 3 deserving of votes tonight. Other then Scotty Thompson we just looked very ordinary.
Hard to believe we just keep banging it long to a forward line where Lyndsay Thomas is the only one flying for the ball. Maybe go short occasionally.
Our forward set up was woeful.
Hard to see us making top 4 now. We're miles off the good sides.

Hence why we lost by 70+ points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screen_Shot_2015_05_28_at_9_20_38_am.png

Voting statistics:
  • Our lowest volume of votes for the season to date with only 29 counted. 11 less than the Round 5 loss to Hawthorn.
  • Remarkably with only 29 voters we had 14 individual vote getters, our equal highest count of the season (R4 was the other).
  • Thompson receives his first BOG of the season receiving 14/29 3-votes.
  • Petrie has now received 11 votes in 3-weeks.
  • Other vote getters include Macmillan (8), Nahas, Goldstein (7), Wright (3), Woods, Jacobs, Firrito, Bastinac and Cunnington (1).

From how rubbish Petrie started the season, it goes to show how good he's been the last three (or so) weeks to be sitting second.

Good stuff Winter. Sorry I didn't vote. I just couldn't get myself to do it. I promise I won't do it again....won't not do it again....I mean won't not vote....I will definitely vote on Sunday, 10 goal loss or not. My tip: LMac 3, Atley 2, Gibbo 1 ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

MVP Votes v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back