Votes v Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

3.Makey
2. Thommo
1. Boomer

SeriouslyMate said:
Rooboy - Tex Perkins in the best 3?

Nice kid, great bloke, good player in the future, but ahead of Thompson, Colbert, Sinclar, Makepeace, wells, etc, etc not likely
Perkins completely shut down Chris Johnson when he moved onto him, after Johnson was absolutely murdering us in the first half. Not spectacular but played a VERY important role.

3. Thommo
2. Makepeace
1. Watt

I know Wells deserved votes from this game, but I thought it was Watt's best game ever for the club and Wells got a lot of cheap stats down back...

3 Makey
2 Wells
1 C.Jones

Thommo was at the end of some great kicks into the F50, Took some great marks as well.

3. Wellsy
2. Makey
1. Thommo

Outstanding effort from the boys. Shagga great. Boomer worked hard. Brady returning to some form. Tex - great second half. Top effort from all........

T'toes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daveo Plonk said:
Thomo
Maker's
Jones

(Wells' disposal was so bad 9/10 that I can't give him a vote, even though he was in EVERYTHING).

I gave him 2. just for getting it so much and pumping it forward and his running through the lines. I would have given him 3. except for his ordinary disposal a lot of the time- mainly kicks dropping short of the intended target. How he missed that important goal from 30 out in the last 1/4 mystifies me.

3 Makepeace his kicking was pinpoint.

2 Wells half his kicks were rubbish but he kept driving it forward.

1 Thompson marked everything. Couldn't ask for anymore from him so far this year.

Thought Stevens was excellent as well with his beautiful long kicks to the forwards.

Harvey, Jones and Grant were all good.

Probably the best North have kicked all year. It certainly makes the difference.

Mr Reliable said:
I gave him 2. just for getting it so much and pumping it forward and his running through the lines. I would have given him 3. except for his ordinary disposal a lot of the time- mainly kicks dropping short of the intended target. How he missed that important goal from 30 out in the last 1/4 mystifies me.

Although Wells' kicking wasn't too good and fell short, I gave him 3 votes because he rarely kicked it straight to the opposition (2 clangers). Makepeace's disposal was excellent, but he still had more clangers (5).

3 - Wellsy: Great drive; In and under clearances; Crunch goal; THAT tackle!
Best game he's played.

2 - The Mediator: Just about his best game too.

1 - Thommo - Ditto (at least his best for us)

MicknArch said:
2 - The Mediator: Just about his best game too.

Nice one (haven't heard it before). I have a foosball shot that destroys everything that I call "The Peacemaker."

I'm changing it to "The Makepeace"

Go Troy.

3 - Thompson. Brisbane even had to move Bradshaw on him despite Daniel playing really well up forward.

2 - Wells. Just for that spoil and take on the boudary line. Pity there were no replays of it. I still cannot believe he did it.

1 - Jones. Really set it up for us early.

Apologies to Grant, Hale, Watt, Boomer, Makepeace, Stevens.

Colbert's form is a concern now. He has been so ineffective although he took a couple of courages marks in the game.

D-Man said:
Colbert's form is a concern now. He has been so ineffective although he took a couple of courages marks in the game.
His knee is really stuffed now. It's a real pitty as he has been so awesome over the last few years. The knee is stuffed so he is very limeted as to what he can do. He is probably wishing he chucked it in at the end of last season.

I thought he still did some good things throughout the day especially early when the heat was on but he does look as though he battles on hard just to get through a match now. It's a credit to the guy the way he still goes in so hard.

NorthBoi96 said:
3: Thompson
2: Watt
1: Brown

i thought that was browns worst game since he has been at the club.. he didnt look very happy in the rooms after the game either

brown was getting thrashed, then watt was moved onto the player that was doing the thrashing, and completely shut them out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes v Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back