MVP Votes vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

scott needs to play 2ruckmen bring in currie-drop tarrant butterfingers or make him wear gloves bring in daw-and we will win the
next 4 games play petrie c-h-back.

3. Wells BOG by that far it wasn't funny. If you have anyone but this man you are taking the piss. If he doesn't feature in your votes at all then I'm sorry but you are stupid.
2. Patch 2nd BOG by that far it wasn't funny.
1. McMillian

HM: Thompson even with a few mistakes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3. Wells BOG by that far it wasn't funny. If you have anyone but this man you are taking the piss. If he doesn't feature in your votes at all then I'm sorry but you are stupid.
1. McMillian

Thanks for the heads up DR. Can you please vote for me from now on?

1. McMillian

We might as well turn the North Meblourne board into a DR blog.

No point reading the opinion of anyone else!

I am surprised by how people's perceptions are influenced by goals. Patch played midfield for the entire game and returned 17 possessions. He is not marked closely by the opposition such as Harvey and Wells. He offered very little defensively as ZERO tackles would suggest. I don't think his shoulders were right to play and if we are serious about being more defensive then we can't play players that can't tackle.
Combine this with Goldstein and Cunnington running out of steam, Wright's lack of pace and we have serious midfield issues late in a game. Something has to give.

VotesvCrows2_zps3643952b.jpg

There you go 'Toes.

Apologies for the tardiness.

Remove this Banner Ad

MVP Votes vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back