Votes vs Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Got the biggest boost watching the game today, was really happy to see the large eagle contingency in the crowd-:thumbsu: you got your money's worth thats for sure!
As for my votes..
5. Embley. That wasn't the embley of 09- that was the embley of 04-06. :thumbsu:Brilliant.
4. Hurn. This guy is a tank. Best game of his career IMO, just backed himself today at every oppurtunity...
3. Josh 'Chris who?' Kennedy. Finally a CHF defenders are scared of! :p Great hands, great leading, great kick for goal. He may well turn out to be the best CHF we have ever had.
4.Glass. Rock solid. The captain has really stood up these last couple of weeks, just keeps on keeping on.
5. Lecras. Three goals, twenty three disposals. And he missed a couple he would usually nab. just goes along his merry way and should be rewarded with AA this year.

HM: Worsfold (He outcoached Eade today), The rest of the side.
No need for Dishonourable mentions today, all did there best for the side today.
Congrats on the away win boys! :thumbsu:

3. Josh 'Chris who?' Kennedy. Finally a CHF defenders are scared of! :p Great hands, great leading, great kick for goal. He may well turn out to be the best CHF we have ever had.

Gee that's a bit harsh on Seirakowski, who before he did a knee reco in his first game? was really looking good. He would've been the saviour of the club and Judge's coaching career LOL. Na but seriously, unlucky for the man and we still owe S.King a deathblow for that BS.

Got the biggest boost watching the game today, was really happy to see the large eagle contingency in the crowd-:thumbsu: you got your money's worth thats for sure!
As for my votes..
5. Embley. That wasn't the embley of 09- that was the embley of 04-06. :thumbsu:Brilliant.
4. Hurn. This guy is a tank. Best game of his career IMO, just backed himself today at every oppurtunity...
3. Josh 'Chris who?' Kennedy. Finally a CHF defenders are scared of! :p Great hands, great leading, great kick for goal. He may well turn out to be the best CHF we have ever had.4.Glass. Rock solid. The captain has really stood up these last couple of weeks, just keeps on keeping on.
5. Lecras. Three goals, twenty three disposals. And he missed a couple he would usually nab. just goes along his merry way and should be rewarded with AA this year.

HM: Worsfold (He outcoached Eade today), The rest of the side.
No need for Dishonourable mentions today, all did there best for the side today.
Congrats on the away win boys! :thumbsu:

He already is!!!

5. Embley. Matchwinning goals in the last quarter on top of a great game gets him the BOG choccies
4. Kennedy. Great presence, unlucky not to be BOG.
3. Hurn. If Kennedy is unlucky not to be BOG, then Hurn dead set stiff, should hunt me down and shoot me, absolutely cracking game by the man-child (can he win out best and fairest??)
2. LeCras. IF HE ISN'T ALL AUSTRALIAN THIS YEAR THEN SOMEBODY GONNA GET HURT REAL BAD.
1. Glass. Rock solid, inspirational.

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes vs Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back