Votes vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

3: Thomas

2: Thompson

1: Firrito

Wasn't it just like old times. Go to the footy on a Friday night with a big crowd. A forward kicks 7 in a hard fought but comfortable win , go home watch the replay till 1 and kick back relaxing for the rest of the weekend. Bliss.

3: Thomas

2: Thompson

1: Firrito

Wasn't it just like old times. Go to the footy on a Friday night with a big crowd. A forward kicks 7 in a hard fought but comfortable win , go home watch the replay till 1 and kick back relaxing for the rest of the weekend. Bliss.

Amen to that Groucho - I'm watching the replay right now on IQ and just watched the lead up channel 7 did with snippets of the McCartney game and Carey's highlights - made the hairs stand up on the neck again!

3 - Thomas (Best game by a North Melbourne forward since.......dare I say it.......Carey)
2 - Thompson (Back to his best)
1 - Firrito (Must surely be in calculations for AA)

3 - LT - Unbelievable
2 - Spud - Has been one of the few four quarter contributers all year. Another damaging game from him last night
1 - McMahon - Really hit his targets and wasn't afraid to do the tough stuff

3 Thomas

Harder after that - based on what I saw at the ground, went with

2 Firrito
1 Bastinac

Whole backline was brilliant, it's hard to single anyone out. After watching the replay, I was hugely impressed by Harvey and Wells in the tight contests.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3. Thomas. I've been a massive critic - my main catch cry to Thomas is "keep your feet". He was awesome last night, proved me wrong, could have kicked 10. His tackling and pressure was exceptional.
2. Thompson. Keep this up and he'll be all-Australian. Stay angry Thommo, we're proud of you.
1. Scotty Mac. So calm, so precise.

Unlucky - Bastinac, Pratt, Spud, Milky Joe Warren, Zeibel.

Best win since '08 final against Hawks. Boomer goal in the last almost brought tears to my eyes.

As others have said, this is a hard game to give votes, for good reasons - just about every one of the 22 made a contribution.

3: Thomas. Quite outstanding.
2: Firrito. His recent form has been excellent.
1: Thompson. All the other defenders did well, but he probably shaded the rest.

Unlucky - Warren, Grima, Macintosh, Bastinac, Ziebell and pretty well everyone else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back