Votes vs cats

Remove this Banner Ad

From tv only (twice :eek: )..........yep, watched the 9 highlights then FOX full coverage...........just to double check I hadn't been having a nightmare. Unfortunately..................I hadn't.

3. Shagga - outstanding "effort" all day, continually running to make himself available, unlike a million others. His best four quarter effort for the year.

Agree.....Daylight............

2. Thommo - presents non stop. Unfortunately a lone hand.

1. Dish - compared to last week............fair improvement.

Special mention to JWS and Cam Moooney, who seems obsessed with proving himself to his ex teammates at North, in a misdirected kind of way. Can't be stuffed even talking about the rest ATM :mad: .

T'toes

What did Ottens contribute? Who else REALLY deserves that third vote? It was a raffle, and I thought Brown at least broke even on a number of occasions with Ottens, who has been in OK form of late.

You gave Boomer a vote - I think this is more questionable given his half-arsed efforts at chasing, manning up, and general refusal to put himself in physical danger for the club yesterday.

fair enough, I just didn't ever see Brown get his hands on the ball. I agree that it's hard to pick a 3rd but effort on it's own does not warrant a vote, other wise Watt would be leading. He tries hard but is just crap! I thought Boomer look good at times and gave us some spark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 Thompson

2 Grant

1 Petrie

Ho hum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes vs cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back