Votes Vs Cry Babys....

Remove this Banner Ad

3 - Shagga - sensational effort

2 - Leigh Brown - despite the 4 goals I thought he owned Gerhig for most of the day.

1 - Sainsbury - Went missing the last quarter but I thought he really showed a bit - If he had only nailed that other goal ! D'oh ! - Plus he tore Baker a new one just on pace (and then baker spent the last quarter one out in front of goal against Grant - OWNED)

3. Shannon Grant
Apart from the obvious game-winning final term, he was consistently good all day.

2. Corey Jones
Probably our second most consistent player today. Hard at it all day, provided options and played well all over the ground

1. Jess Sinclair
Great work as usual from Jess. Rebounding football at its best.

Apologies to Leigh Brown, Firrito, & sainsbury.

what a win by the boys. i was there and when we were 3 goals down it was looking really bad but to the boys credit they never gave in and took the 4 points at the end.

3: Grant - Match winner two weeks in a row.
2: Brown - has played very good on 3 good forwards in 3 matches
1: Sinclair - played well drilled the ball out of our defencive 50 into the forward line

great game by all

go the roos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 Shagga

2 Brown

1 Jones

As the 80's one hit wonders Timbuk3 once crooned , "The futrue's so bright , I've gotta wear shades" :cool:

Both teams had to deal with the sunny conditions today Mr Thomas!

Cororoo said:
As the 80's one hit wonders Timbuk3 once crooned , "The futrue's so bright , I've gotta wear shades" :cool:

Both teams had to deal with the sunny conditions today Mr Thomas!

Thought that too... Why even bother saying it? Worked both ways...

3 Grant. Best HFF in the game.

2 - Brown - Best FB's game to ever "concede" 4 goals.

1 - Wells. Again, won us the footy game with pure class. Pretty quite for the most part, but the goal and then about 4 defensive contests on that wing was special.

Sansbury was great. Harvey ran hard.

IMO, David Hale became a footballer today.

3 - Grant
2 - Brown
1 - Jones.

I think it is great sign that while giving votes such names as Sansbury, Hale and Firrito are being mentioned. If only Rocca could start kicking goals!

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes Vs Cry Babys....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back