Votes Vs Cry Babys....

Remove this Banner Ad

3. Sinclair
2. Grant
1. Brown

Undecided between grouse and bonza to describe the effort today. As well as Archer/Firito et al, great to see the fire in Boomer's eyes today. I think he will have a BOG performance in the next 3 - 4 weeks.

3 - Shagga, of course. Couldn't have anyone else.

2 - Arch. The bloke seems to have found some kind of life-giving elixer. His last 3 weeks have been by far the best he's played since the hand injury. Shinboner of all time and he's showing why!

1 - Tough call, a number of players could get up, but I'll give it to Hale. Critical moment in dying minutes, running out of full back towards a one on one contest, just crunched his Saint opponent. He's really starting to impose himself.

3 - Shannon Grant
2 - Leigh Brown
1 - Michael Firrito

i would have loved to have put grima in the votes but i dont think i would have been taken seriously if i did.

3 - Archer. Key part of defence that kept us in it while Saints dominated play, managed Hamill in second half and THEN was the midfielder that won about our first centre bounce to start the final revival. How good is he?

2 - Grant. Again, won it when someone needed to. All class on field then tells media "it's a privilege to pay for this club".

1 - Brown. They could have killed us except for his untiring efforts and smart, strong play on the last line.

As one of the papers said, it was a real team win by a genuine team.

Would also like to give points to Milne.

3- Grant - GUN!!

2- Brown - Destroyed Gehrig. I feel so confident about our backline now this colossus is there

1- Archer - smothers, one grab tackles, the man is a legend playing like a legend. A true leader.

We had 2 standout players today.

3 Grant He was awesome all day and the only time he went quiet is when he was on the bench having a rest. It was very hot so great use of the bench by JYD and Grant's last quarter is proof that it worked.

2 Brown Almost gave him 3. He was fantastic at fullback and had to do it by himself as Arch and Colby had there hands full with other forwards. Some of his defensive efforts with his arm continually comming out in front of Gehrig was as good as it gets. Hopefully this ends the debate about who should be our fullback.

1 Jones. Tough to give the 1 vote and I couldn't decide between Archer, Sinclair or Jones so went with Jones mainly because of his drive into the forward line. I thought the forwards were once again very below average and Petrie should be dropped but Jones kept getting it in there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3- Grant
2- Brown
1- Archer

Was rapt with the games of

Grima - ensured no weak link in the rotation, held his own
Hale - showed a bit of ticker in trying conditions. underrated game.
Eddie - must play 4 quarters at HFF will return 2-4 each weak
Joffa - is back in his zone
Jones - (see above for Hale)
Wells - subdued early but gave us the spark in the last quarter

3. Shagga

2. Leroy

1. Arch

Spud, Eddie and Hale excellent also.

Bring on the Pies.

Cheers all

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes Vs Cry Babys....