Votes vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

3 Simmo
2 Sinclair
1 Petrie

3. Sinclair - so glad I've had this bloke in my dream team this year!
2. Thompson
1. Watt

Apologies: Brown, Harding, Petrie and Simpson: a super last quarter from our skipper!

Gee that is a long flight from Perth and just got home. Well worth the trip. Anyway the votes and being at the ground and not watching from the TV made a difference.

3 - Harris, His work at extracting the ball was brilliant and he fed it out to the advantage of the team most of the time. Had heaps of tackles too. If only he could play out a full game.

2 - Harding. He has grabbed this chance with both hands. He is running fast and causing opponents around him to panic as he can catch them in a few strides.

1 - Petrie. Freo had no ruckman today and Longmuir played a lone hand but you can only beat the player in front of you. His disposal was pretty good as well.

A number of players contributed to this win and another great team performance. Bring on the Bombers.

3 sinclair
2 harvey
1 harris

apologies to watt, brown, colbert, simpson, harding, petrie and wells.

In addition, if I could I would have given 3 votes to laidley. excellent coaching today, in what was a very difficult to watch game. His set up tototally deny freo any positive forward thrusts was the real clincher. Are we now going to see the "forward press" adopted by other coaches?

3 Watt
2 Brady
1 Sinkers

Heaps of other could have got votes, but these two killed the players they were on. and jess got a heap of ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3. Sinclair

2. Watt

1. Simpson

Tough to give votes with such a team orientated performance, Brown, Harding,Boomer,Thompson,Archer, Wells & Petrie all stiff to miss votes. JYD take a bow.

Cheers all

In accordance with everyone else here I could easily just have "Team Effort" as my votes. But, in keeping with the votes for our BF B&F at the end of the year.............

3. Sinclair
2. Simmo
1. Thommo

Apologies to every other player on the ground, especially Turtle and Brady.

ONYA Rooboys!

T'toes

3. Watt - Killed Pavlich

2. Thompson - Inaccurate but presented well and kept us going straight

1. Firrito - Good job all around. Kept Medhurst to nothing and knew went to leave his opponent to help out a team mate.

Toughest task in ages.

3 - Brown - Usually hate giving the lose man heaps of praise, but he did it just about perfectly. Smart, helped teamates, used it well and hit bodies.

2 - Harris - Only had it 16 times, but I thought some of his work late in the game was absolutely massive. Came on when it was hot, and controlled stoppages. Clean.

1 - Simmo - Did the right thing at the right times.

Watt - Did nothing at all wrong, and won his position clearly. Only didn't get in the votes because they didn't play through Pav heaps. Excellent game. Petrie was outstanding I reckon. Best game for the year. Used it well. Wells was electric. Harding the same. Love the Spud!!

Everyone contributed something. Again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back