Club Legend
Nov 2, 2007
Somewhere
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man Utd
Are we doing votes?

5. Adam Selwood ( if Hurn doesn't win the B&F, this bloke should:thumbsu:. Great game today)
4. T. Houlihan
3. Butler
2. Hurn
1. McGinnity

5. selwood
4. priddis
3. houli
2. mcginnity
1. glass

overall decent effort from most players, pretty even with selwood a clear standout.

5. Adam Selwood
4. Tim Houlihan
3. Matt Priddis
2. Sam Butler
1. Nic Naitanui

HM to Paddy McGinnity, Embers and Wirra.

5. A Selwood
4. Houlihan

3. Butler
2. Hurn
1. Priddis

I thought the top 2 were clearly the best and the rest was a bit of a raffle, and the 3 I picked probably got it for their 4 quarter games. Swift would have got a vote if done at half time and NN nearly got a vote for his impact in the 3rd quarters (when we put the game away).

We still have some guys who get the ball a lot and Butcher it. Big Q, I am looking at you. Priddis got a vote for a better decision game and for a couple of goals. Needs to do those 2 things a bit more often.

Being at the game, hard to vote as so many of the guys contributed.

1. Houlihan
2. Selwood
3. Priddis
4. Glass
5. /Team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Priddis got a vote for a better decision game and for a couple of goals. Needs to do those 2 things a bit more often.
Dead right. He's starting to look like he's learning to find space, which at his gait is something that will help his game no end. What's scary is that Priddis was the length of a bee's dick away from 3 goals.

Nah guys McGinity is a hack, no pollish .

5. A.Selwood
4. Glass
3. Hurn
2. Priddis
1. McGinity

Unlucky was Swift, got a couple of BS Free kicks against and used his left foot when kicking long down the boundry line. I would like him to continue to attack.
Wait till we have an even team performance. Role on Finals.

5. Adam Selwood
4. Matt Priddis
3. Tim Houlihan
2. Sam Butler
1. Nic Naitanui

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes vs North

Remove this Banner Ad

Back