Votes vs Port

Remove this Banner Ad

3. Corey Jones (great game, great kicking and marking)
2. Daniel Harris (the clearance king)
1. Troy Makepeace (so important to the final result)

Apologies to Wellsy, Arch (added toughness to our middle clearance group), Dish, Colby, Boomer, Shagga and Hale (who showed how tough he is for AGAIN continuing in pain).

Great stuff Roos!

T'toes

3 Jones - Great to see him pop up like this when Thommo and Sav were pretty much held down for most of the game
2 Colby - Practically the only one who played consistently across the whole game and did his usual thing
1 Harro - When he goes missing, so do we...but when he gets on a roll...wow! Am loving those tight-in handballs...they're absolutely sublime :D

Honourables - Drew, Jess, Arch, Makey, Pratty, Spud, Boomer, Shags, Wellsy

kitty :)

P.S - Trotts didn't do too badly in his first game either. Hope he gets to stay in and settle :cool:

3 - Jones - Not just for the end. Was good when we were rubbish.
2 - Harris - How good is he? Best at that role in the whole comp.
1 - Spud - Because I am so biased it's not even funny and because when we were soft, lazy and disinterested he was playing like it was a Grand Final. And I love him. And he hits people. And he can genuinely play football.

Colbert was pretty good. Lots of nothing stats though. Watt did pretty well. Wellsy was passable early, pretty good later on. Boomer was largely ineffective but did a couple of really tough things. I thought his smother was a huge boost for the side. Petrie is a just a massive, massive footballer. Can't ruck for sh1t, but christ he has a dip. Was effective yesterday.

3 - CJ. Fantastic game.
2 - Makepeace. Poor first half but won the game with two kicks.
1 - Pratt. Our most solid and desperate defender.

Apologies to Harris, Firitto and Colbert

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes vs Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Back