Votes vs Rich

Remove this Banner Ad

3 - Thompson. Like him......a lot.
2- Harvey - when the ferret bobs up, he makes a difference
1 - Colbert - Good to have you back big man!

Petrie was very good
So was Arch.
And LETHAL LEIGH HARDING

A very tough match to give votes on you can spread it over about 10 players such as Archer, Harvey, Thompson, Harris, Simpson, Harding, Colbert, Jones, Petrie & Brown. But in the end after weighing it up I have gone for

3: G. Archer- This bloke is an absolute gem

2: N.Thompson- A very very good pick up for us, gives us a strong target up forward who can take a grab.

1: C. Jones- Just always looked dangerous

3 - Arch
2 - Thommo
1 - Turtle

Could of gone to just about anyone though.

I cannot wait to see them here at Subi on Sunday. Go North.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 Boomer Harvey
2 Leigh Colbert
1 Drew Petrie

I must write 100 times: "Dean Laidley knows his players better than I do". I thought Drew should have been shifted out of the seniors to get his confidence back but since then he has got better and better. Yesterday he was tireless - lost count of how many times he rucked then was also the first guy tackling a Richmond player if they got the ball.

Colbert may also still have something to offer, and Harding was fantastic - if he could lead, mark, work, tackle and KICK like that every week he's be a certain starter as long as he wants. I know Shane Harvey had a good game in the VFL but Harding's game yesterday was copybook for how you earn and keep a spot once you're given a chance.

Boomer good all day and instrumental in our run and in clearances going our way - with Harris, who would have got votes if he'd been there more of the game. Unfair, but it was so hard to pick out 3 yesterday.

3 Thompson
2 Archer
1 Harding
Apologies to about 15 other players.

3. Boomer

2. Thommo

1. Turtle :D

Arch, Sinclair & Harris all deserving of votes

Cheers all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes vs Rich

Remove this Banner Ad