Votes vs Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll reverse the order.

3. Archer ----- the most consistent over the four quarters. Feared nothing and no one, threw himself at everything, and constantly created space

2. Picioane ----- Will prove to be a good pickup, as he has become another midfield option

1. TOUGH ONE ----- Went with SHAGGA three goals in the last quarter, broke the game wide open.

Apologies to Colbert, Stevo, brady, boomer

glad im not alone on this

3. archer gave it everything

2. picioane yes i agree

1. grant stood up at the end

great effort from the boys

3. Grant (match Winner)
2. Picioane (ideal Scrappy Game For Him To Star In)
1. Archer (ran The Lines The Best By Far In A Game Where No Else Early Was Prepared To Do!!!!)

3-Archer (so much f*cken courage, bloody awesome)
2-Shagga (just never gave up, even with the ankle discomfort, still persisted and really helped with the win)
1-Stevo (thought he was just great)

3 Grant - won it when it was in the balance and wasn't completely invisible before that
2 Archer - can we clone him before it's too late?
1 Simpson - my next best, also in it for 4 quarters as far as I could see

Agree about Lance - great effort when he was on, got the ball and really went hard to win it with tackles and intercepts. Defenders did pretty well but seemed to have way too much to do... and I really hope to see more of Harro next week, he looked good when he was on the field.

I'd agree with the commentators that it was a terrible game, except I remember Adelaide last year and THAT is my benchmark - plus they're never as bad when you win. Well done by the team to hang in when the Swans looked dangerous and then run away with it, especially with heat and injuries.

3 -Archer- Very, very good
2 - Grant - Performed when it counted
1 - Simmo - geez i love this mans

Picione - he was alright - that's $100 down the drain, but I'm still happy
Colby- gulped every time he left the field.
Hale- in and out - but enjoyed him today

Thommo - do something soon man!

3. Archer
2. Grant
1. Lance

A scrappy affair, and though I was critical during the game, on reflection the Swans probably make us play that style of footy with their flooding.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3. Archer
2. Picioane
1. Grant

Honors to Michael Stevens, Sinclair, And Harvey.

Will be good to see who gets a game next week for brady.

3 - Archer. Played a very 1996 Grand Final type of game and got a similar result. It was poor planning by Paul Roos to leave Arch as the spare man as he has such good foot skills. Sometimes his footskills are forgotten because of his attack on the ball. Great Game from Arch today.

2 - Rawlings. Kept Williams down to 8 kicks (& 8 handballs) but normally Williams cuts us up pretty badly. He got 19 touches himself (20 if you count the right hand slap!!) with 8 kicks and 11 handballs. Great effort by the Glove. Don't think we will have him next week though.

1 - Grant. Three goals is a great return in this type of game. That is two weeks in a row that Shagga has played his best footy in the second half and especially in the last quarter.

Good games from Stevo (with 3 goals but not many touches), Colby played well in the back half and Piccoane put his body on the line as he always does. He got plenty of it but was not always clean when he got it. I am worried about the lack of game time that Harro is getting at the moment.

GO ROOS

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes vs Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back